Timmons suspended indefinitely | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons suspended indefinitely

you suspend the guy for a game or two, send a message about you're either here for us 100% or you're punished. But, you keep a guy like him if you want to show that you can give second chances too. I think this is a case of... do we need him more than he needs us? answer is probably yes.

Jelanis not gonna help us at base mike but he'd help us in the nickel.

What are we gonna do? Nothing. Raise my blood pressure that's what

I am not a fan of Jenkins....worse than Morlon Greenwood...just never makes a play....just a guy (JAG) and doesn't strike fear into anyone....

With Timmons, at least you knew he was going to bring the pain....

Hope Chase or the former Chief can step up...

Hull should not be on the field....just too slow...can't cover at all...

Barry Jackson‏Verified account @flasportsbuzz 37s37 seconds ago
Jelani Jenkins, Neville Hewitt and Kelvin Sheppard among unemployed former LBs, FYI. All former Dolphins of course.

Not sure if Jenkins is healthy though- he has been cut twice in a short period of time.

I think IF Timmons wants to play here and makes amends etc- they suspend him for a couple weeks and they make no other move.. if not I'm thinking maybe they go to Hewitt - if healthy- out of that group.

Missing the night before the opener is inexcusable. Even if death in the family and you are not in the mood in talking, you text your boss the very least. Judging from Gase press conference, Timmons did not show remorse or offer any apology. The short and dry press release also shows the management is not happy with action or non-action the last couple days. Correct me if I am wrong, I believe suspending him rather than cutting him can save the team money.

This is Gase seeing the forest through the trees. He knows exactly what he is doing. We have ourselves a long term coach.

Pretty much...Gase is the man, glad he's a Fin.

I like seeing Dan Quinn do well too, down there with the Falcons.

I'd sign Hewitt and give Timmons a week off. Maybe he gets 2 although Brees is gonna murder our lb level if he has time.

There's no way they can tell me hewitt isn't a better option than that lb depth.

Chargers only got a day to prepare for hull wait til teams get a week to dial up things.

Back
Top Bottom