Timmons? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons?

What do you want them to do? They suspended him one game. He's got a guaranteed contract, so the money is spent; he's probably not getting cut.
Nothing. Just wanted to know if it was something serious or something like not wanting to be a dolphin or regretting his decision to come to Miami

What do you want them to do? They suspended him one game. He's got a guaranteed contract, so the money is spent; he's probably not getting cut.

Lol what a pathetically weak punishment

Nothing. Just wanted to know if it was something serious or something like not wanting to be a dolphin or regretting his decision to come to Miami

Ok, I thought you were upset that people weren't more outraged. I think he was just homesick and went home to see his family. When he went to the Steelers facility, I'm sure he had no idea he was breaking any rules, he just wanted to see his old teammates. As dumb as that reasoning sounds, he's probably got a slight case of CTE like most players that have been in the league for a while and he probably wasn't thinking straight. It sounds like a BS excuse, but we probably won't ever know.

I thought his play really fell off against Carolina. He had been playing really well, but Monday night he was not getting off of blocks and was missing tackles. Between he and Kiko, it was really poor LB play.

I am happy that we don't know the true story of what happens. It is refreshing to see an organization keep players personnel problems in house.

I thought his play really fell off against Carolina. He had been playing really well, but Monday night he was not getting off of blocks and was missing tackles. Between he and Kiko, it was really poor LB play.

The defense played well in the first half and just didn't come out of the locker room after halftime.

He panicked over his child and almost instantly regretted it I think its understandable and you don't let it happen again or else you move on.

Back
Top Bottom