Tired of excuses to cover up BILL. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tired of excuses to cover up BILL.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
He done nothing to help our team win our Division. How can you not give a 5th for Holmes. That is the dumbest thing I ever seen in my life. A 5th is nothing for a young WR up and coming star. I bet they didn't even no he was available.. This old school junk don't work no more. We are on the verge of a 5-11 team they put together. Bill need to face the facts it's a passing league now. Smash mouth football is a 5-11 record. I really want Bill and Jeff to step out. I like Tony and Mike, but it's time for Bill and Jeff to go. Don't offer PiTT a 5th for Holmes.. Lmao@them. I don't care if I get bashed. Bash me all you like. I wanna win football games. I don't care about last year we beat the Jets twice. Don't care. We will lose all our Division games but split with Buffalo. Now it's time for me to hear excuses Bill is doing a good job. He did nothing to get this team ready for our Division. Nothing

He done nothing to help our team win our Division. How can you not give a 5th for Holmes. That is the dumbest thing I ever seen in my life. A 5th is nothing for a young WR up and coming star. I bet they didn't even no he was available.. This old school junk don't work no more. We are on the verge of a 5-11 team they put together. Bill need to face the facts it's a passing league now. Smash mouth football is a 5-11 record. I really want Bill and Jeff to step out. I like Tony and Mike, but it's time for Bill and Jeff to go. Don't offer PiTT a 5th for Holmes.. Lmao@them. I don't care if I get bashed. Bash me all you like. I wanna win football games. I don't care about last year we beat the Jets twice. Don't care. We will lose all our Division games but split with Buffalo. Now it's time for me to hear excuses Bill is doing a good job. He did nothing to get this team ready for our Division. Nothing

wtf!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1YUWceI6GA

I guess you're ignoring the division title we won in 08.

Look, I want a top-notch receiver as much as the next guy, but Santonio is personally bad news. He wouldn't mesh well with Sparano and the team culture that he's trying to maintain. Frankly, the Jets are taking on too many personalities and baggage. I can see all of this backfiring on them.

I understand your frustration, but trust me this off season is not even close from over and I believe we will be firing our guns after the draft wait and see.

Holmes is one incident away from a year out of the league.

We won the Division in 08 due to Tom Brady being hurt and our schudule was easy.. Next

We won the Division in 08 due to Tom Brady being hurt and our schudule was easy.. Next

You said he did nothing to help us win a title. That's false. We won the AFC East, and that was when he pulled the trigger on Pennington, among others. We positioned ourselves to win the division, and we won it. I don't understand what you want. Right now, as it stands we've won the AFC East 50% of the time under the Trifecta's leadership. That's pretty good.

Furthermore this year we've signed one of best ILBs in the game, along with one of the best DCs in the game. We have yet to see what the draft brings. Just because he's not gone out and overpayed for mediocre talent this year doesn't mean they aren't looking.

Holmes isn't a #1 WO, next excuse. Holmes and Ginn almost had the same stats in 08. Yeah Holmes broke out in 09, guarantee he doesn't do anything this year.

I agree with your point and your frustration... I disagree with your grammar.

:crazy: The Jets are a smash mouth team that was one win from the super bowl. I understand the frustration you have but you don't make any sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
All this jet talk and they have been really active is more what is so annoying. Not what miami has not done. We will see what happens next year. Miami still has as good a shot as any team to win the AFC East...............

Back
Top Bottom