Titans Jets- Conserve Fins Only Perfect Season or Knock off the Jets? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Titans Jets- Conserve Fins Only Perfect Season or Knock off the Jets?

TKAllDay

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I mean I know the Fins are known for having the ONLY Perfect season in history. But I will be rooting for the Titans this weekend. I dont care if it sacrifices the possibility of Fins being the only perfect team in history. I hate the jets that much.
Go Fins
Go Titans (this weekend.) stomp the New York Bretts

I am going for the Titans. I would rather see the Jets lose and help the Dolphins in the Division race. Somebody will knock off the Titans, if not the regular season, the playoffs. Remember, the only way a team joins the 72' Dolphins is to go 19-0. The 07' Patriots were a better team then this year's Titans, and they couldn't even go undefeated.

I mean I know the Fins are known for having the ONLY Perfect season in history. But I will be rooting for the Titans this weekend. I dont care if it sacrifices the possibility of Fins being the only perfect team in history. I hate the jets that much.
Go Fins
Go Titans (this weekend.) stomp the New York Bretts

I just threw up in my mouth a little

I dunno, I think I'm rooting for the Jets.

I hope you all enjoy watching the old farts pop bottles due to a big Jets win.

Beat the JETS, and have us Win on Sunday. That would be an early Christmas Gift.

Typical Jets Fans, they are all Closet Dolphins Fans. You know there is nothing more annoying then seeing a Jet, Patriot or Bills fan at our Stadium when we are not even playing them. They are all closet Fin Fans.

Typical Jets Fans, they are all Closet Dolphins Fans. You know there is nothing more annoying then seeing a Jet, Patriot or Bills fan at our Stadium when we are not even playing them. They are all closet Fin Fans.

If I were a Dolphins fan, I would definitely be in the closet, you're right on that point. Thankfully though I'm not.

If I were a Dolphins fan, I would definitely be in the closet, you're right on that point. Thankfully though I'm not.

At least at fins games fins fans don't scream at their 'gumar' to get them a 'hat dawggg' and get in fights with follow Long Island aka Strong Islanders at the games after having a couple 8 dollar beers.

ps your mascot is a gay fireman

At least at fins games fins fans don't scream at their 'gumar' to get them a 'hat dawggg' and get in fights with follow Long Island aka Strong Islanders at the games after having a couple 8 dollar beers.

ps your mascot is a gay fireman

Your logo is a constipated looking cartoon Dolphin.:bdh:
You fail.

I want them to finish the regular season undefeated. It would make what the cheatriots did not look so special. On top of that, they will have done it without cheating. Then, hopefully we will knock them out of the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom