Titans Jets- Conserve Fins Only Perfect Season or Knock off the Jets? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Titans Jets- Conserve Fins Only Perfect Season or Knock off the Jets?

If I were a Dolphins fan, I would definitely be in the closet, you're right on that point. Thankfully though I'm not.

First of all welcome to our board.

Second: We have a ton of die hard Dolphin fans here that are itching to get to that Jets game but first we have to take care of the Patriots and help you out.

It is a natural progression I always say.

One game lead is not a cushion.

Hell for all we know come Sunday night the AFC East could be a knot.

Tied at 7-4 !

First of all welcome to our board.

Second: We have a ton of die hard Dolphin fans here that are itching to get to that Jets game but first we have to take care of the Patriots and help you out.

It is a natural progression I always say.

One game lead is not a cushion.

Hell for all we know come Sunday night the AFC East could be a knot.

Tied at 7-4 !

Thanks for the welcome...to see the rivalry is meaningful again really does bring a tear to my eye, in a Jason Taylor post-MNM kind of way ;)

i really dont care if the Titans have a perfect regular season that just happen last year i also dont care if they go 19 and 0 unless we are in the playoffs

I said it before and I am happy to say it again. I am all for preserving the record but I hunger more for a playoff birth. Records are meant to be broken after all. That is why they are kept on paper and not carved in stone somewhere. With that being said, if it does have to fall, I would much rather it be to a classy, talented team like the Titans rather than a vomit bag team like the cheating Patriots. Besides, I always felt the Titans deserved something good to happen after coming 1 yard short of a Super Bowl win. I think I can speak for most of us when I say the reason it was such a big deal last season (other than it was the Patriots) was our team was so bad that we had nothing else to root for but the record. I say go Dolphins and go Titans.

The Titans still have time to lose to other teams especially finishing against Pittsburgh and Indy. The jets are in front of us right now. No way I could pull for the jets especially at this stage.

I mean I know the Fins are known for having the ONLY Perfect season in history. But I will be rooting for the Titans this weekend. I dont care if it sacrifices the possibility of Fins being the only perfect team in history. I hate the jets that much.
Go Fins
Go Titans (this weekend.) stomp the New York Bretts

I did it, i knew i was tired but I how in the world did i sleep through 5 weeks of the season :unsure: while I am at it how did our record turn out? And how in the world did the titans get to 15-0 :unsure:

:lol:

I'd rather see Tennessee win the game this week. Tennessee will lose, most likely to the Steelers. Regardless, I want to see Miami's miraculous season continue.

I just don't understand how any dolphin fan can root for the Jets? it doesn't make sense, even IF tennessee went undefeated Miami's '72 team is secure in history. Worry about now not 1972, you have a chance to win the division and your odds increase if tennessee beats us.

I just don't understand how any dolphin fan can root for the Jets? it doesn't make sense, even IF tennessee went undefeated Miami's '72 team is secure in history. Worry about now not 1972, you have a chance to win the division and your odds increase if tennessee beats us.

I agree with this statement 100%. It is logical and coherent. Are you sure you are not a Dolphin fan?

Knocking off the Jets is so much more important that preserving the undefeated season.

After seeing the Patriots come so close last year, i'm convinced no team will ever go 19-0.

So the likelihood of the Titans going undefeated already at '0' i'll take the chance for them to help us out NOW by beating our division leading hated Rivals over preserving the undefeated season.

Back
Top Bottom