Titans QB Vince Young Interested In Playing For The Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Titans QB Vince Young Interested In Playing For The Dolphins

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
• Among under-contract quarterbacks whose names have been tossed around with the Dolphins, Green Bay insists it won’t trade Matt Flynn, but Cincinnati will listen to offers for Carson Palmer after the expected lockout ends, according to NBC’s Peter King. Even before Denver coach John Fox announced Kyle Orton is his starter, some Dolphins people found the Orton option not very appealing.

Meanwhile, associates say Miami is among teams that would appeal to Vince Young, but Tennessee has said it won’t cut him before the lockout. During the lockout, teams cannot trade veteran players or even discuss it. Hypothetically, if the lockout is ongoing, the Eagles could not ask the Dolphins to draft a player on their behalf, with the intent of using that player in a trade for Kevin Kolb.

• Though Jeff Ireland said Miami might keep Ronnie Brown or Ricky Williams, Brown said the team has told him nothing and Williams hasn’t been given reason for optimism. Both appear to be fallback options only if the team can’t find two backs in the draft or free agency. UM has spoken with myriad backs in the draft, including UM’s Damien Berry (who is receiving on-field mentoring from Marshall Faulk) and Graig Cooper.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/03/02/2092684_p2/miami-heats-dwyane-wade-adjusts.html#ixzz1FSZ3Dmlr

I like Cooper..He should have got more burn at the U

2ugpi8j-1.jpg

I like Cooper..He should have got more burn at the U
You can say this about all our prosepcts coming out of the U. Shannon regime was pathetic. No coaching.
How pathetic to hear that GB had to teach Shields how to review film, since he did not even know the fundamentals of how to watch it.
Chubbs

Any team that would actually be willing to sign him is appealing to Vince Young.

You can say this about all our prosepcts coming out of the U. Shannon regime was pathetic. No coaching.
How pathetic to hear that GB had to teach Shields how to review film, since he did not even know the fundamentals of how to watch it.
Chubbs

Its pathetic. Shannon had one of the most talented recruiting classes and kept them in neutral. Can you imagine how much more of a monster Hankerson coulda been if he was coached and not just working off of pure raw talent

Learn how to hit a hole and I'll be more than happy to have Vince line up at RB for us, Ingram+Young well that sounds fine to me.

Oh........... You meant as a qb? Yeeeeeeeah.......... No thank you vince

Don't think a team with maturity/leadership issues needs to be lead by VY. Pretty sure of it, as a matter of fact.

Lol at the haters.. VINCE IS BETTER THEN CHAD HENNE!!! Jesus u guys rather keep chad henne or draft no one like come on.. what are we going lose like really?? so please stop with the bashing -_-

Lol at the haters.. VINCE IS BETTER THEN CHAD HENNE!!! Jesus u guys rather keep chad henne or draft no one like come on.. what are we going lose like really?? so please stop with the bashing -_-

I dont think Vince is better than Chad Henne.

Chubbs

Meh, Berry cant alot of playing time..I will say we passed way too damn much. . Shannon was awful.

Back
Top Bottom