[Title Edit: No one here tells others to "Shut Up"] | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Title Edit: No one here tells others to "Shut Up"]

Captain Lou

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
We are not going to make a run at either Edge or Alexander. We are already in a salary cap bind. These guys want too much money. Our organization has no intentions of signing them. If so we would have already heard something. Let it go people, it's no going to happen.

Hey man, since you can see the future soooo acurately, can you tell me what the winning Lotto numbers will be this week. I really don't want to work anymore.

Otherwise, give me a break other people are posting their opinions just as you do yours.

Captain Lou said:
If I'm wrong I'll never post again. Are you willing to make the same bet ?
He is saying that we already know that the Dolphins won't end up with either Edge or Alexander. There are a ton of threads about that already.

Here is the "money in the bank" likely scenario:

Miami picks up a FA left tackle
Miami drafts Benson
Miami picks up a FA veteran QB (Ferrotte?)
Miami goes 8-8 this year.

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
He is saying that we already know that the Dolphins won't end up with either Edge or Alexander. There are a ton of threads about that already.

:yeahthat:

Girl, me and you were just fine (you know)
We wine and dine
Did them things that couples do when in love (you know)
Walks on the beach and stuff (you know)
Things that lovers say and do (things that lovers say and do)
I love you boo
I love you too (i love you too)
I miss you a lot, I miss you even more (i miss you even more)
That's why I flew you out
When we was on tour
But then something got out of hand
You start yellin when I would bring friends (oh quit playin games wit me!!)
Even though I had legitimate reasons
You know I have to make them dividends
How could you trust your private eyes girl
That's why you don't believe my lies
And quick to say-

Shut up
Just shut up, shut up
Shut it up, just shut up, shut up.

he's angry about summat. if hes right he's right. ifs he wrong i hope he will come on here and say soory.

Captain Lou said:
We are not going to make a run at either Edge or Alexander. We are already in a salary cap bind. These guys want too much money. Our organization has no intentions of signing them. If so we would have already heard something. Let it go people, it's no going to happen.

Posts like this one just encourage people to argue with the poster. I'm not sure what your goal was.

I predict that it won't be long before a MOD sweeps this post away to a distant forum or lock it.

JUST SHUT UP -- we are not in a cap bind. :)

Though I agree we won't be, nor should we make a run at either player since they'll both be franchised, we are in no means in a salary cap bind.. we'll easily be 15-20 million under the cap before the offseason gets into full swing.

_dan24 said:
Someone Bet him ^^
Why he has a safe bet. Betting something won't happen is always easier than betting something will. Like doing a T/F test. If it is not totally perfect than it is F.

Besides, others are reporting both have been tagged already.

Back
Top Bottom