TJ McDonald Might Be Going to Jail for Parole Violation

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by emoticon, Jan 10, 2018.

1. johngarry

johngarry "Mysterious" Super Donator Donator

so what. he's not a free safety anyway. draft one or find one; either way.. without a true 'range rover' with blaze, we're stuck in over-the-top hell the foreseeable future..

2. gregorygrant83

gregorygrant83 FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

We really have no idea about the situation. The story says McDonald's counsel could only show that he completed 40 hours, but is that all he completed or did his counsel not have the full paper work? Also depending on what he was assigned to do for the community service you can't just say ok I'll start tomorrow. They assign a start date for you and some times that can be weeks or months from the sentencing date. It's possible that the start date was closer to his NFL reinstatement date than we realize and he was in Miami instead of California for a portion of that time. Usually if there's a conflict with your work schedule the court has no problem extending you probation to give you time to complete the community service.

Ray R likes this.
  3. jnozag

jnozag Well-Known Member

no. it's nobody's job to follow around the athletes to ensure they complete their community service. This is and should be 100% the player's responsibility

4. Albert Romano

Albert Romano Super Donator Super Donator Finheaven VIP

Should be yes, but if I am extending a player before he even puts on a Dolphin uniform don't I look at that? I guess they just put the provision in the contract....

5. royalshank

royalshank Practice Squad All-Pro Finheaven VIP Donator

People really think we played better pass D when Nate Allen was on the field? Wow.

6. DKphin

DKphin A True Fan Donator

And the hits keep on coming. Does it never end with this team?:wall