TJ Watt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TJ Watt

If he is 3/4 of JJ we should be all in. I can't wait to see his draft chart to see what he does and doesn't do well.

His specialty is pass rushing. Hes a 3-4 OLB. He had double digit sacks which is something his brother never did in college in a single season

He was all over the field during the big 10 championship game. Looked fast, and smart.

I watched most of Wisconsins season and was very impressed. I'm not qualified to scout him like some on this board, but he passes the eye test for playing with heart.

Also I'm pretty sure he has been the part of the deciding factor in many of their close games. Makes plays when needed.

Or at least he was a big reason they had a chance at the end of games because he applied pressure and forced a turnover or bad play.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

His specialty is pass rushing. Hes a 3-4 OLB. He had double digit sacks which is something his brother never did in college in a single season

Though his weight is around 240, he has a 6'5 inch frame that could carry more more weight, with 10 to 20 more pounds of added muscle easily, and he could play DE. If he were to slide to the 2nd, but for us, he is not a good LB.

Though his weight is around 240, he has a 6'5 inch frame that could carry more more weight, with 10 to 20 more pounds of added muscle easily, and he could play DE. If he were to slide to the 2nd, but for us, he is not a good LB.

I agree not a 4-3 LB. I hate drafting guys knowing you want to convert them to a different position. That was a huge mistake with Dion Jordan. I wouldn't wanna do that with Watt. Maybe with a day 3 pick but first 2 days I want a sure thing

Back
Top Bottom