To All Finheaven Members/Moderators | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To All Finheaven Members/Moderators

finleyfinton

Starter
Reaction score
want to give Ricky the biggest FU............................
make him dissappear...no more talking about him, endless posts, pictures of him on the website, commentaries....nothing...
make it see like he never existed...that he doesnt matter no more because he doesnt...
I would ask that to show our disgust in this certain player that all his images are removed from the site, all Ricky posts are erased, no new threads are started, and if we must discuss him REFUSE TO WRITE HIS NAME..no Mr. Williams..nothing...lets just call him the quitter or something like that.

Henry at the 30, the 20, the ten.......Touchdown.... has a certain ring to it

No, we have been waiting for months for something to actually talk about. Well now we have it.

Agree with everything but the Henry part. He fumbles more then the Luny. Bring on Edge!

Yeah, I felt like proposing that we never mention his name again and be serious about it.

Hey, this just happened...This is therapy...If next week we're still talking about this, then we're all a bunch of scum-bags...But for now, our workhorse:p4e: just ****ted on us.

finleyfinton said:
Henry at the 30, the 20, the ten.......Touchdown.... has a certain ring to it

The only henry you'll see running for TD's is Travis,

How about a script that replaces the string "Ricky" or "Ricky Williams" with something else?

Some suggestions:

1) R***y
2) :harm: or :smokin: or :redeye:
3)
clear.gif

You get the point.

fint0xicated said:
Agree with everything but the Henry part. He fumbles more then the Luny. Bring on Edge!

And you know this because....your the team's running back coach? :confused:

I figure that when the practice sessions begin, the Ricky threads will end (mostly). For now the fans need a place to vent so let things be as they are. I would like to see his images and number removed from this site as soon as possible.

DolFan31 said:
And you know this because....your the team's running back coach? :confused:

Im talking about Travis Henry from the bills...not Leonard, smart@$$. Everyone knows Travis has fumbleitis more then the previous headcase we had.

Yes I feel we need to vent about Ricky. He let down a lot of people with the timing of his decision. We have a right to be upset.

You need look no further than the Finheaven logo at the top of this page to see that the staff here is on the ball. There used to be a pic of Ricky right there...

inFINSible said:
You need look no further than the Finheaven logo at the top of this page to see that the staff here is on the ball. There used to be a pic of Ricky right there...
I still see him. :cry: Put TAYLOR or THOMAS there instead!

Anyways, we're never going to stop mentioning this, its just too big of a thing. These threads are going to die down, but we're going to compare future RB's to this guy, we're going to keep bringing him up whenever something goes wrong. He'll become a long running joke used on this site, and he'll appear in such threads as " Worst Dolphin " and " Biggest Dolphin Bust" even if he's just mentioned once. It's bound to happen.

We're never going to get rid of R.W., his acts more than his play have made him immortal in memory among Dolphans.

Back
Top Bottom