To all my Dolphins brothers. Please keep my wife in your prayers as she's having a mastectomy in the | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all my Dolphins brothers. Please keep my wife in your prayers as she's having a mastectomy in the

Thoughts are with the two of you. Wishing her a successful procedure and rapid recovery.

Praying for you and having good thoughts for you and your wife. Keep your hopes high. Everything will be ok!

I
We need to be at the hospital at 5;30am and her surgery is at 730am. Cancer sucks but I know she's going to be fine. Shannon is a Dolphins fan thanks to me and loves the team. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers ahead of time.

Ozzy rules!!

You and your wife will be in my prayers. Let us know how she's doing when you get a chance.

Wow, hate it every time I hear of someone having to deal with cancer. Good luck to you your Wife Danny. In my prayers.

Praying for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. God bless.

Absolutely.

Shannon is a great name. I'm sure she is a great lady, and will pull through this and soon thrive.

Prayers to you and your family my friend. Keep the faith, cancer sucks, but she can kick it's ass. My mother-in-law is a 22 year survivor.

Back
Top Bottom