To all my Dolphins brothers. Please keep my wife in your prayers as she's having a mastectomy in the | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all my Dolphins brothers. Please keep my wife in your prayers as she's having a mastectomy in the

Let the Docs fix her up and send her home. She'll be fine, especially with all the Finheaven prayers!! They have great power except when praying for Dolphin victories. She'll be home before you know it as good, or even better than new!

Praying for her and you Danny.....keep us informed.

Have just seen this. Puts everything in perspective. Sending prayers and best wishes from Ireland.

prayers for your wife man. cancer ****ing sucks, hope she kicks cancers ass and comes out of this stronger than ever. god bless u and ur wife.

All of our best wishes and prayers go out to a speedy recovery!

Prayers going up for you and your wife. My wife is a breast cancer conqueror (she hates the word survivor) so I know exactly what you are going through.

Strangers in real life, family and friends through Finheaven and the Miami Dolphins. Thoughts and prayers to you and your wife. It may be cliché, but just be there for her. Depression is natural for her and you. I lived through this 4 years ago with my wife and it sucked, but we made it through. I know you will too.

Back
Top Bottom