To be completely honest... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To be completely honest...

H4wt Pocket

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is exactly what I expected from this game. I know a lot of people were overlooking this game and looking to the Pats game next week, but I actually thought the Bills would beat us. Yeah, I want us to win every game, but we're still a very young team that is missing a few key pieces.

Games within our division are rarely a cakewalk no matter how bad one of the teams is playing. Let's not beat ourselves up over losing to a divisional opponent on the road.

We probably won't make the playoffs this year, but our future looks bright. (I know, we hear that every year, but I really believe our team will be quite good in a handful of seasons)

Here's hoping to us destroying the Pats next week!!! :hi5:

GO FINS!

I knew it wouldn't be a cake walk, it never is for us as we do not have the explosive offense to make any game an easy win. We dominated the first half and went into the half tied at 7. If a team lkike New England dominated like we did they'd have gone inot the half up 28-7. The difference is the ability to make big plays in the passing game. We hardly have that ability at all and pay dearly for it.

We played a division rival capable of having an explosive offense and what better game for them to get going than against us.
The play calling today was absolutely awful. It really seemed like we had no game plan. The calls were completely random and ruined a lot of our drives. Once again the opposing team made adjustments at half time and we had no answer. Somethings needs to be done about the second half adjustments that are being made. We are the worst second half team in the NFL. This needs to be addressed by Sparano and someone needs to be held accountable.

Back
Top Bottom