To Finheaven Family | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To Finheaven Family

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Mods, give this some time up here if you can, please. I had a run in with Wildbill3 over my avatar, and I made life hard for my ex-marine brotherin. I know there are alot of people in need right now, and I hope that you help out when, and where you can. This idea was given to me by my bro ether79 in asking how to make a donation to the site. I enjoy this sight more then I know, and would be lost without it! If you come up with some extra cash under your sofa cushions, and can, help AJ and this site continue to get better! By this I mean maintain the site, and have the funds to add great features to this site as well! We are all family here, and I have been the black sheep of the family lately, but I ask that all the laughs, and interesting conversation you have here, that we take care of our own, and that being Finheaven!

I just recently learned from reading another mods posting, that AJ goes to school full time, works full time, and then on top of that he maintains this awesome site. So do what you can to help keep this great site up and running!:up: :beerbang:

Amen. I can't explain enough how this site affects me. This place is awesome, beyond words.

All credit goes to the staff, all the mods who do a great job, Nublar who gets that news up by the second, all the TC reporters, draft gurus and of course, AJ who has made this place into a small dynasty.

FinHeaven Vive!

I can't but I hope that I can sometime in college when this site is even greater! :woot:

dolphinfan2k5 said:
I can't but I hope that I can sometime in college when this site is even greater! :woot:

haha hate to tell ya buddy but if you expect to have MORE money in college you are in for a surprise. In my fourth year and I successfully counted enough pennies out of my change drawer in the car to afford a case of Natty Light for tonight.

I would also like to report I am only $7 away from joining the VIP section.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Mods, give this some time up here if you can, please. I had a run in with Wildbill3 over my avatar, and I made life hard for my ex-marine brotherin. I know there are alot of people in need right now, and I hope that you help out when, and where you can. This idea was given to me by my bro ether79 in asking how to make a donation to the site. I enjoy this sight more then I know, and would be lost without it! If you come up with some extra cash under your sofa cushions, and can, help AJ and this site continue to get better! By this I mean maintain the site, and have the funds to add great features to this site as well! We are all family here, and I have been the black sheep of the family lately, but I ask that all the laughs, and interesting conversation you have here, that we take care of our own, and that being Finheaven!

I just recently learned from reading another mods posting, that AJ goes to school full time, works full time, and then on top of that he maintains this awesome site. So do what you can to help keep this great site up and running!:up: :beerbang:
i agree with your overall message, but don't get the "run in" you had about your avatar.... i don't get it?

i have been meaning to become a donator since i joined, but like AJ, i am a full-time worker and student. Not to mention i am in the service, so i'm no rich man by any stretch of the imagination. I finish school for good in december - after the season i should be able to become a premium member ;)

It's was a miss communication between myself and Willbill3. He thought my Avatar was against the TOS, and it wasn't. It's all settled now, and Time to move ahead. I am not rich man either, however the future of this web site is very important to me, and yes I would even be willing to part with some beer money again, to contribute some again.:)

Fin Fan in Cali said:

I would miss your avatar!!!

Great post and I will send my donation asap. Little down right now but hopefully within the next week.

Back
Top Bottom