To Win or Not To Win, That Is The Question! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To Win or Not To Win, That Is The Question!

0-16 or 1-15

• 0-16 (Luck is in the Bag)

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • 1-15 (Lucky to get Luck)

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • FML

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
Not swaying this vote one way or another but want to see where everyone stands on the subject.

Now that we are 0-4 and have just lost our Starting QB. Would you rather Lose every game this season and gaurantee your shot at Andrew Luck or would you want us to win atleast 1 game somewhere down the road and avoid the embarassing 0-16.
Chubbs

Ps. Yes this is different from the Suck for Luck Poll. Curious on 1-15 or 0-16.

I voted 1 win though I believe they'll win more than that. 0 - 16 no thanks.
I'd also pick either Monday night or the last game vs Jets to be that win.

Nobody cares about Detroit's 0-16 season. If anything, people like and appreciate that team more now that they've hit absolute rock bottom and clawed their way back to relevance. If Miami goes 0-16 it will be forgotten as soon as the team gets good again. When was the last time this team was good? Under Wanny? JJ? Shula? Don't tell me 2008, because the planets aren't going to align for the Wildcat, Brady's injury, Chad Pennington's healthy shoulder, and a Dolphins RB avoiding fumbles again.

Seriously, what difference does 1 win make? Does anyone in Detriot care that they went winless a few years ago? Would they trade 4 wins that year the franchise QB they now have? I want this team to lose every single damn game so we have something to be legitimately excited about next year.

For some people its about pride, not going o-16 is very important. To me personally, the last 15 years have eaten at my pride. Lets go 0-16 clean house, Get Luck and start this puppy right!

As long as they beat the Jests once or twice and still get Luck.

So let me get this straight. We beat the Jets on national TV and embaress them in front of thier fans and you guys would be pissed ?
The last game of the year is also the Jets. We may be in position to end thier playoff hopes and lots on here want to lose that game too?
Somewhere Flipper is crying.
This has turned into bizarro world:
up is down
win is bad
loss is good

This is ridiculous. I want them to win every game they can. This "Suck for luck" is about one of the most lame, idiotic, shameful, ridiculous things that i have ever heard.

Not swaying this vote one way or another but want to see where everyone stands on the subject.

Now that we are 0-4 and have just lost our Starting QB. Would you rather Lose every game this season and gaurantee your shot at Andrew Luck or would you want us to win atleast 1 game somewhere down the road and avoid the embarassing 0-16.
Chubbs

Ps. Yes this is different from the Suck for Luck Poll. Curious on 1-15 or 0-16.

Either play to win...or just friggin forfeit the rest of the season.

Seriously, what difference does 1 win make? Does anyone in Detriot care that they went winless a few years ago? Would they trade 4 wins that year the franchise QB they now have? I want this team to lose every single damn game so we have something to be legitimately excited about next year.

No, no one cares the Detroit Lions went winless. But then again, the Detroit Lions haven't won a championship since Roosevelt was President. They've been the perinnial losing laughing stock of the NFL since before you were born.

Is that how you want a once proud and perinnial winning team to become? a team in which your unborn grandchildren will be laughing at as losers?

I never dreamed I'd say this but I want to make sure we get somethinng great out of this dismal season. Do terrible, finish 0-16 and get a Marino-like Q.B. While we're at it get Fischer, the Chin or Chuckie as Coach. A pair of super-coordinators would be excellent. Keep our good players and make great choices on replacements. Maybe Rob Ryan would come to do battle with his brother.

No, no one cares the Detroit Lions went winless. But then again, the Detroit Lions haven't won a championship since Roosevelt was President. They've been the perinnial losing laughing stock of the NFL since before you were born.

Is that how you want a once proud and perinnial winning team to become? a team in which your unborn grandchildren will be laughing at as losers?

Aren't we there already? Wasn't so long ago where we were the ones with a 1 win season. Detroit just helped us with history with their 0 win season after.

We've been a joke in this league a while. Why don't you ask anyone under 18 now how they feel about the Dolphins. You won't hear anything about a once proud and perrenial team, I'm positive of that. Some here just feel Luck is the the 2nd coming. I'm not one that is praying for a winless season, but it wouldn't be the worst thing knowing a top QB prospect is coming our way because of it.

Anyone with a brain, knew where we were headed this season...The owner didn't want the Coach, he had to deal because everything fell through, the coach didnt want the QB, but everything else fell through, so he had to deal. Sign a RB that never carried the load, is injury prone and can't run between the tackles...the list goes on and on....Add that our defense is regressing, and you have people rooting for "Suck for Luck" campaign after game 3. Can't blame fans for finding their way to hope there is light at end of tunnel. Even if that does include losing out.

Back
Top Bottom