To Win or Not To Win, That Is The Question!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Chubby, Oct 6, 2011.

Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
?

0-16 or 1-15

1. 0-16 (Luck is in the Bag)

26 vote(s)
    59.1%
  2. 1-15 (Lucky to get Luck)

16 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. FML

2 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. Chubby

Chubby SUPERFAN

Not swaying this vote one way or another but want to see where everyone stands on the subject.

Now that we are 0-4 and have just lost our Starting QB. Would you rather Lose every game this season and gaurantee your shot at Andrew Luck or would you want us to win atleast 1 game somewhere down the road and avoid the embarassing 0-16.
    Chubbs

Ps. Yes this is different from the Suck for Luck Poll. Curious on 1-15 or 0-16.

2. fishfanmiami

fishfanmiami Have you seen junior's grades ? Moderator Finheaven VIP

I voted 1 win though I believe they'll win more than that. 0 - 16 no thanks.
    I'd also pick either Monday night or the last game vs Jets to be that win.

3. J. David Wannyheimer

J. David Wannyheimer 5 Years of Posting Excellence. Finheaven VIP Donator

Nobody cares about Detroit's 0-16 season. If anything, people like and appreciate that team more now that they've hit absolute rock bottom and clawed their way back to relevance. If Miami goes 0-16 it will be forgotten as soon as the team gets good again. When was the last time this team was good? Under Wanny? JJ? Shula? Don't tell me 2008, because the planets aren't going to align for the Wildcat, Brady's injury, Chad Pennington's healthy shoulder, and a Dolphins RB avoiding fumbles again.

4. SabanHater

SabanHater ***** in the House!

Whatever it takes to get Andrew Luck. lol.

5. Enzo Gorlomi

Enzo Gorlomi Active Member

You really think that if we were to go 1-15 we would need to be lucky to get the 1st pick?

6. Enzo Gorlomi

Enzo Gorlomi Active Member

I vote for going 12-4

7. phishxhead

phishxhead Ring Of Honor

Seriously, what difference does 1 win make? Does anyone in Detriot care that they went winless a few years ago? Would they trade 4 wins that year the franchise QB they now have? I want this team to lose every single damn game so we have something to be legitimately excited about next year.

8. Chubby

Chubby SUPERFAN

For some people its about pride, not going o-16 is very important. To me personally, the last 15 years have eaten at my pride. Lets go 0-16 clean house, Get Luck and start this puppy right!

9. fisi

fisi A True Fan Donator

As long as they beat the Jests once or twice and still get Luck.

10. fishfanmiami

fishfanmiami Have you seen junior's grades ? Moderator Finheaven VIP

So let me get this straight. We beat the Jets on national TV and embaress them in front of thier fans and you guys would be pissed ?
    The last game of the year is also the Jets. We may be in position to end thier playoff hopes and lots on here want to lose that game too?
    Somewhere Flipper is crying.
    This has turned into bizarro world:
    up is down
    win is bad
    loss is good

11. Phanatical

Phanatical Official Daunte Hater

This is ridiculous. I want them to win every game they can. This "Suck for luck" is about one of the most lame, idiotic, shameful, ridiculous things that i have ever heard.

12. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Either play to win...or just friggin forfeit the rest of the season.

13. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

No, no one cares the Detroit Lions went winless. But then again, the Detroit Lions haven't won a championship since Roosevelt was President. They've been the perinnial losing laughing stock of the NFL since before you were born.

Is that how you want a once proud and perinnial winning team to become? a team in which your unborn grandchildren will be laughing at as losers?

14. BSQ

BSQ Scout Team

I never dreamed I'd say this but I want to make sure we get somethinng great out of this dismal season. Do terrible, finish 0-16 and get a Marino-like Q.B. While we're at it get Fischer, the Chin or Chuckie as Coach. A pair of super-coordinators would be excellent. Keep our good players and make great choices on replacements. Maybe Rob Ryan would come to do battle with his brother.

15. NYinBostonFin

NYinBostonFin Playoffs Please!!

Aren't we there already? Wasn't so long ago where we were the ones with a 1 win season. Detroit just helped us with history with their 0 win season after.

We've been a joke in this league a while. Why don't you ask anyone under 18 now how they feel about the Dolphins. You won't hear anything about a once proud and perrenial team, I'm positive of that. Some here just feel Luck is the the 2nd coming. I'm not one that is praying for a winless season, but it wouldn't be the worst thing knowing a top QB prospect is coming our way because of it.

Anyone with a brain, knew where we were headed this season...The owner didn't want the Coach, he had to deal because everything fell through, the coach didnt want the QB, but everything else fell through, so he had to deal. Sign a RB that never carried the load, is injury prone and can't run between the tackles...the list goes on and on....Add that our defense is regressing, and you have people rooting for "Suck for Luck" campaign after game 3. Can't blame fans for finding their way to hope there is light at end of tunnel. Even if that does include losing out.

16. dphins51

dphins51 Virtual Executive Assistant to the GM

What makes anyone think that this team has the talent (player and coaching) to actually win a game? Secondly why would we want to let Sparano and Ireland off the hook by firing them during the year, let them sit here with us miserable as hell. I feel for Tony to a point because of the bad deck Ireland has dealt him. I would tell Ireland that he can't make any other roster changes other than nessacity. I think Ireland should have to sit next to Season ticket holders and listen to the misery they are putting us all through.

luckbus2.jpg

17. NYinBostonFin

NYinBostonFin Playoffs Please!!

I agree making them both sit through this miserable season, but Sparano doesn't deserve your pity. He is as much to blame as anyone.

18. phishxhead

phishxhead Ring Of Honor

They haven't won jack in almost 30 yrs. Proud franchise my ***, it is an embarassment top to bottom. At least Detriot is going in the right direction and have reasons to be optimistic, they have a franchise QB, exciting playmakers and are winning games.

19. Chubby

Chubby SUPERFAN

I think its safe to say we are the those most embarassing franchise at this moment.
    Chubbs