Today is the day.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today is the day....

Ruckus45

Club Member
Reaction score
That we all have been waiting for. Today we begin to finally see what our Fins are going to look like in 2013 with uniforms, veteran signings, and rookies in place. Sure there will be more to come, but today we will get the answer to who we take in he first. We also should get answers to the Fat Albert situation, where Bess will be in 2013, and how many hot dogs John Jerry can eat in a sitting. Maybe not the last one buy I'm guessing 30ish.

So today I'm pumped this rollercoaster is nearing a final loop. My jersey is out, PBR cold, and couch ready for my ass.

With that said - what are your draft weekend plans and what are you grateful of seeing come to an end this weekend?

I'm having a draft party at my place. Wings, chips etc. NFL Network on the main TV, ESPN muted on the 2nd TV, Heat/Bucs muted on the 3rd. Good times.

Let's go! :woot:

I can't figure out my PIP to have the Heat game on. lol. I just want this team via trade or draft to address the OT, DB, and TE/WR positions early. they need to draft starters

Back
Top Bottom