Today's Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today's Camp

Spegg

Section 429 Row 17
Reaction score
This mornings camp was HOT. Not much going on though. They were doing a lot of position drills. Not too much O vs D stuff. Fiedler was working with the first team for the most part. Travis Minor did most of the running with the first team. Sammy Morris got a few plays there also. For some reason Sam Madison wasn't practicing in the team drills. Reggie Howard was lined up as CB. Neither Fiedler or Feely made any big plays, mostly underneath stuff.
Anyway just thought I would throw out some info.

Spegg

Also Zach was out there and was doing a lot of running back across the field. He looked like he was running fine with no pain.

It was really HOT!!! I felt pretty good about the way Sammy Morris was running tho. Reinaldo Works also had a couple of nice runs.

It was VERY hot. Snoop made a very nice catch. Boston moved well. Zach was doing alot of running and he looked fine. Jeno James and Vernon Carey are huge. People were wearing #34 jerseys with masking tape over the name "Williams." Sage throws a nice ball. Feeley and Fiedler looked about the same. What is Clint Storner still doing out there. It's hot, I'm going in the pool.

Did Minor look sharpe out there today? Also was Morris with the 2nd team at rb instead of fb?

Back
Top Bottom