Todays loss was the equivelant of a come from behind victory | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todays loss was the equivelant of a come from behind victory

42z3ro

Rookie
Reaction score
How many other smart fans were estatic to see us come from ahead to lose that game? This was a highly important loss because it takes Denver out of the running with us for Luck. Keep the L's rolling!! :hclap:

Yes! Yes! Yes!...it was exhilarating to watch! Game of the year! An instant classic!

This was huge, man I was so excited for that ending. Been a long time since I felt that excited while watching the dolphins.

I was giddy with excitement ...felt weird

total agreement!

Best i have felt as a Miami fan since they beat the Jets in 08 to win the division!

This was huge, man I was so excited for that ending. Been a long time since I felt that excited while watching the dolphins.

me too! I was hella excited at the end. Even opened up a bottle of champagne right after the winning field goal as i was laughing and smiling ear-to-ear.

it was awesome to see that inevitable and predictable meltdown unfold

That game today was the best I've felt about a Miami game in years. YEARS !

God, from the smothering depression of the first 27 minutes of the second half, to the absolute elation when the Dolphins pulled out the victory... what a rollercoaster ride of emotions. So happy they came together and made it happen in the end!

God, from the smothering depression of the first 27 minutes of the second half, to the absolute elation when the Dolphins pulled out the victory... what a rollercoaster ride of emotions. So happy they came together and made it happen in the end!

This game was showed all though Florida and South GA. It was blacked out on Direct TV because so many local stations, stations that in Jacksonvile that NEVER show Dolphin games even when they can.

I will keep take copies off of my DVR and save them. Of the last 10 minutes or so of the game.

Tim Tebow Time

(You got to give it up)

It was kind of awesome to get excited about a Dolphins game and feel as if the team had actually accomplished something huge in a season when the team is 0-6 and the worst team in the NFL.

You guys call yourselves Dolphin fans??

We want long term success.

I'm sorry you can't differentiate b/w long term and short term since you need personal satisfaction from winning now.

You do realize that it hurts us long term with inferior draft position in each round. There is a less chance that each of those players will be a success.

It's amusing that you need to be a blind faith homer to be a "Fan" according to you bunch. When did you get to decide this?

We want long term success.

I'm sorry you can't differentiate b/w long term and short term since you need personal satisfaction from winning now.

You do realize that it hurts us long term with inferior draft position in each round. There is a less chance that each of those players will be a success.

It's amusing that you need to be a blind faith homer to be a "Fan" according to you bunch. When did you get to decide this?

How many times has the number 1 pick turned out to be the best player in the draft?? I'd say the odds are better if we don't get the number 1 pick to get the best player.

Back
Top Bottom