Todays uniform change bought to you by the Detroit Lions. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todays uniform change bought to you by the Detroit Lions.

I have a mixed feeling about that jersey.

some quotes;
They're still not as bad as our orange unis.

What are yall talking about? THose uni's are looking SHARP. I DEFINATELY like em waaay better than those pumpkin orange uni's the Phins sport.

Good God, guys, come on! We look like a cheap knock off of the 1980s Denver Broncos in those things. The first time I saw those, I half-expected Karl Mecklenburg and Sammy Winder to be modeling them.

They are uglier than a Whoopi Goldberg/Joe Pantoliano sex scene. Let's get over the fascination already.

and I agree with them, we look like the loser "throw McKay in the bay Yuckeniers" or as phunwin said the Denver Donko's in those pumkin orange lookin things

phunwin said:
Good God, guys, come on! We look like a cheap knock off of the 1980s Denver Broncos in those things. The first time I saw those, I half-expected Karl Mecklenburg and Sammy Winder to be modeling them.

_39630459_denver88-1.jpg
clear.gif

I don't see how they look like the Broncos, the shade of orange is different and it looks better with white helmets instead of blue. They look more like the Hurricanes.

Here's the next fins uniform change.

clear.gif

Just put MD instead of BC and we're cool. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom