Todd Bowles calls out his rookies | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todd Bowles calls out his rookies

boho44

Active Roster
Reaction score
"Our rookies got to stop being rookies. They need to grow up. They get paid like everybody else," Bowles said in hispostgame press conference.

We don't even play our rookies. We play scrubs because are rookies aren't ready. Only rookie we played in the last 4 yrs was an unready Ryan Tannehill.
Why is Jamar Taylor still on this team? Let the ****ing rookie lippett or McCain take his damn spot.

Parker was a wasted pick this year. We are solid with young talent at that position. He should have been an offensive ineman.
on the other hand Mr, Phillips is slowly making his presence felt.

Watch Devante Parkers film again. He's not a waste. He's an alpha dog with incredible ball skills.

I watched the tape again. I'm sold. It will come.

Watch Devante Parkers film again. He's not a waste. He's an alpha dog with incredible ball skills.

I watched the tape again. I'm sold. It will come.

By "tape" im assuming you mean youtube highlight videos...that is not "tape" that is highlights....why do people call youtube videos tape?

Nearly every rookie is going to be a waste on this team. They dont play rookies. Jamar Taylor was getting toasted today. No reason Bobby McCain shouldn't have at-least got a series.

he should be calling out everyone including himself. He's been exposed in recent weeks and our season is fading fast b/c of it.

"Our rookies got to stop being rookies. They need to grow up. They get paid like everybody else," Bowles said in hispostgame press conference.

We don't even play our rookies. We play scrubs because are rookies aren't ready. Only rookie we played in the last 4 yrs was an unready Ryan Tannehill.
Why is Jamar Taylor still on this team? Let the ****ing rookie lippett or McCain take his damn spot.

I have no reason whatsoever to believe that.

Back
Top Bottom