"tom brady can win with a bad offensive line!" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"tom brady can win with a bad offensive line!"

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Well so much for that argument, he has been getting killed all game and he is playing like **** as a result. Who would have thunk it?

Well so much for that argument, he has been getting killed all game and he is playing like **** as a result. Who would have thunk it?

13-4, AFC East Champs, #2 seed in the Conference and in ANOTHER AFC Championship game. I guess QB play matters?

Well he is playing in the AFC Championship game so....yeah.

Brady has always been someone who has to be harassed consistently without blitzing to beat. Not many teams can do that. Those old Giants defenses and, apparently, Denver today.

Tainted Tom has them right where he wants them and is "only" 5 pts down with ball in 3rd qtr...I smell another NE superbowl. :puke:

How a team can have so many injuries and it NOT MATTER is beyond me...Mia loses 2-3 and its like the season is lost.

What a scam...

Tainted Tom has them right where he wants them and is "only" 5 pts down with ball in 3rd qtr...I smell another NE superbowl. :puke:

How a team can have so many injuries and it NOT MATTER is beyond me...Mia loses 2-3 and its like the season is lost.

What a scam...

Unfortunately I see the same thing. Brady has had 37 o-line combinations and look at their record.

awww mods you didnt have to delete that other guys post, sure he was wrong about what the point of this thread was but still.

13-4, AFC East Champs, #2 seed in the Conference and in ANOTHER AFC Championship game. I guess QB play matters?

And he is losing, because no one is blocking for him, its happened a few times this year

Well he is playing in the AFC Championship game so....yeah.

Well he is losing now isnt he?

awww mods you didnt have to delete that other guys post, sure he was wrong about what the point of this thread was but still.

And he is losing, because no one is blocking for him, its happened a few times this year

He still got to the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP game.

And yet the Fin fan base is home watching this game, right along with Tannehill.

While Brady is able to take a over achieving offensive line to the AFC championship game.

And yet the Fin fan base is home watching this game, right along with Tannehill.

While Brady is able to take a over achieving offensive line to the AFC championship game.

He is also 2-4 since the line started faltering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom