"tom brady can win with a bad offensive line!" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"tom brady can win with a bad offensive line!"

Let's hold off on this post for another 20 minutes or so. He may just do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an impressive play!

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Goddamn I love being right all the time

OP is clearly a Tannehill supporter but wants to say his poor play is due to oline. That's his opinion but we keep hearing stories about how bad his play is against our practice squad players should alarm us. Now we hear that Philbin wanted to get a new QB y'all need to wake up and see our QB is the problem. Our 2 best games of the season vs Titans and Texans his numbers were average at best.

He is also 2-4 since the line started faltering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2-5

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Our 2 best games of the season vs Titans and Texans his numbers were average at best.

LOL

OP is clearly a Tannehill supporter but wants to say his poor play is due to oline. That's his opinion but we keep hearing stories about how bad his play is against our practice squad players should alarm us. Now we hear that Philbin wanted to get a new QB y'all need to wake up and see our QB is the problem. Our 2 best games of the season vs Titans and Texans his numbers were average at best.

Don't know how long you've been watching the Dolphins but prior to Tannehill I would have killed for "average" from the qb position.

Since he's our "problem", who's our solution at this moment?

Its funny because you're mostly wrong

These types of threads are stupid, they need to bundle all these Tannehill threads together and make a separate section in this forum and call it "QB Quarrels"

Lol OP is such a hater. I would kill to have QB play remotely anything like Brady.

Tannehill apologist are now officially up there with Jets Bills and Patriots fans.

Back
Top Bottom