Tomorrow...The Sun comes up.....and Then what??????????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tomorrow...The Sun comes up.....and Then what???????????

Sundance Kid

Starter
Reaction score
IF Ross wants to save any $ this Season the time has come to make a change....that should have been made LAST year....The way He flew to California for Harbaugh when Tony was still the Coach was a Slap in the Face to the Franchise,Players,Fans.....What a Joke....and then to Bring Tony back after all that????....what did he expect to happen????

Jeff Ireland Needs to go too....to do that behind Tony`s Back and to go into a Season with Reggie Bush and a Rookie as your RB`s????.....Just to stupid for words...Marc Columbo?????????....really?????...come on man!

I am paying attention to the Colts, Chiefs, Vikes and Jags.

[h=2]Tomorrow...The Sun comes up.....and Then what???????????[/h]
I've got a couple of early morning appointments. The Dolphins and losing will be the last thing on my mind. In fact, that dirty poo stain is already starting to fade and now I'm gonna go out and try to get... :)

Oh, you mean what are the Dolphins gonna do? I dunno. Take a week off, try to regroup and focus on the Jets in two weeks.

Remember kids, don't let the Dolphins ruin your life.

I would fire Nolan Monday. His defense is the biggest reason we are 0-4. Time to make some changes.

he arleady is saving money. cant u tell? player revolt? i think so. tanking on purpose. sparano has no control over that at this point if true. think about it. soliai get rejected. langford in line too. none of those guys are playing great.

orphanannie-1.gif

Fire Jeff Ireland and let the new GM sort out the coaching staff.

just wondering if we could fire ireland and hire say that guy in green bay cus its an upgrade in position or do we have to wait until after green bay eliminated from playoffs.....superbowl over....lol

Back
Top Bottom