tomorrows game- What do you want to see? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tomorrows game- What do you want to see?

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Reaction score
I don't care how many plays dauntes playing. All i want to see is Daunte taking a shot downfield. im not even picky about whether or not its a completion. I just want to see daunte throwing a legit pass.

What do you guys want to see more then anything?

Domination and at least 1,000 total offensive yards and over 100 points.

And hold them to at least negative 100 yards

That and the 2nd secondary improve...plus the 1st units continue to dominate on both sides of the ball.

1.Daunte to Chambers deep.
2.Ronnie have more yards than Caddy even though it means nothing.
3.Keith Newman make a big play.
4.Booker make some catches.
5.A backup RB show some promise.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Domination and at least 1,000 total offensive yards and over 100 points.

And hold them to at least negative 100 yards

why not...I'm with Dupree...14 sacks, three safeties, five ints....

Id like to see a arial attack, the likes of which we havent seen since the Danny days. Id also like Ronnie to shut the pieholes of the caddy's better than Ronnie fan club.

icephinfan said:
YES!!!!!! No more injuries.

whats up woth all that fighting man......we're only supposed to fight with trolls.....what happened to you two guys ???

I want to see good progress from the whole team ...1st stringers to the 4th stringers. I particularly want to see how well the offensive line is doing and the DBs. I wonder if Daunte is going to get tackled for the first time ...hopefully not.

That's the main reason why I want to see how the offensive line is doing ... protecting Daunte ... and hopefully opening up some big holes for Ronnie, Sammy and the other running backs. I'd like to see some star quality from our new rookie receivers ....Hagan, Aromashodu and Vick. I want to see some quality route running, good focus, good technique, and just plain getting open and maybe getting some good yards after the catch.

I hope the DBs have prepared well for this game because the Bucs have some pretty good receivers with Galloway (very fast) and Clayton. I hear Chris Sims is new and improved since last year. Don't forget about Cadillac either ... if he gets into the open field he can burn us. Cadillac is hard to tackle ... an arm tackle isn't going to do it. If Jason Allen can tackle Cadillac well, then he's doing real good. I'd also like to see how much Channing Crowder has improved going into his second year.

I guess that pretty much covered most of the guys. I want to see the whole team down to the 3rd string guys on special teams playing some quality professional football. Like Kevin Carter said in an after practice interview, it's often the guys coming off the bench doing a lot better than expected who get the team to the Super Bowl. Kevin's been there, so he knows first hand.

Go Phins !! Even though it's just a preseason game, let's win this one so Ronnie can have braggin rights when he talks to Cadillac after the game.

:D

id like to see ronnie break one down the visitors sideline so i can cheer for the fins around all the loser bucs fans. cant wait til tomorrow!!!!!!

daunte playing at least 1 quarter........and ronnie brown braking tackles

Back
Top Bottom