Tomorrows Game! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tomorrows Game!

I wish Gordon the best ! I hope he tears sh*t up against the Bears

Im looking for some plays from our rookies. like a nice tackle by crowder, mayb wright gets in there. hopefully roth shows something too. that would all be nice. Maybe travis daniels cover muhsin muhammand.

I forgot mushin muhammid got traded to the bears from carolina....

I'm looking for us to win the game, maybe by 14 or something like that. I cant wait to see our backfield and all of our RB's in action. Matt Roth is going to rip somebody's head off..Literally!:lol:

wow, i didnt realize mine and phinsfan4life8 looked so much alike..lol

I say dolphins-28 bears-14

I think the score will be completely skewed but I still think we'll win. I'm not keeping score though...I just want to see the new look Phins!

WestVirginiaFan said:
I forgot mushin muhammid got traded to the bears from carolina....

I'm looking for us to win the game, maybe by 14 or something like that. I cant wait to see our backfield and all of our RB's in action. Matt Roth is going to rip somebody's head off..Literally!:lol:

he didn't even get traded. he got cut.

Why are you trying to guess the score of a pre-season game???

Who should Bears fans be looking out for? How many plays will Ricky get? Who is getting most of your QB snaps? What young players might surprise us?

Moose

Saban4prez said:
he didn't even get traded. he got cut.

He was a cap casualty in Carolina. We wanted him so bad we signed him two hours after we were officially allowed to approach him and even talk about a contract.

Back
Top Bottom