Tony Gonzalez is a MAJOR concern! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Gonzalez is a MAJOR concern!

Captain Lou

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I think he has a big day but I think we still win. Across the board everyone on the ESPN projections has him the uninamous number 1 projected tightend this week. I think he gets into the endzone ending our defenses td less streak. He can have a big day as long as we win I dont care!

Last Time we played KC Bell seem to play real well against him. I know Gonzalez is a great TE, but the weather tommorrow is not gonna be throwing weather, so I expect the Chiefs to try run.

If it is cold and windy I don't see any TE/WR having a big day.

brendan albert making the blocks and Larry Johnson running, i hope we can stop him. last time we played KC we lost 56-10, didnt we?

Gonzales has had MONSTER games against us for years.

I remember him destroying Surtain and Madison way back in those days...

Didn't we manage to beat them the last time we played them with Huard as their QB? I'm probably wrong about that...:err:

brendan albert making the blocks and Larry Johnson running, i hope we can stop him. last time we played KC we lost 56-10, didnt we?

I think that was the Falcons. The last time we played it was on a Friday night because of a Hurricane and you guys won. It was raining and ugly... The key for the Chiefs is to make Porter line up on Gonzalez and quit rushing. I'm not sure that will happen but, it would be nice for KC...

I think that was the Falcons. The last time we played it was on a Friday night because of a Hurricane and you guys one. It was raining and ugly... The key for the Chiefs is to make Porter line up on Gonzalez and quit rushing. I'm not sure that will happen but, it would be nice for KC...

Porter's more a freelance/weak side guy. He might line up on him a couple times, but it will be rare.

Porter's more a freelance/weak side guy. He might line up on him a couple times, but it will be rare.

Yeah, you're probably right. You guys will do what you do. I have always liked Porter. It's good to see he is being used right. We really need a Porter. The team really hasn't been the same on defense since Derrick Thomas died. You guys have the big pieces of the puzzle and that will get you places. I think a team has to have a competent QB, be able to run the ball, be able to stop the run, and have somebody on defense that wreaks havoc. I don't think you'll go to the big dance this year but, the future looks bright...

I think that was the Falcons. The last time we played it was on a Friday night because of a Hurricane and you guys won. It was raining and ugly... The key for the Chiefs is to make Porter line up on Gonzalez and quit rushing. I'm not sure that will happen but, it would be nice for KC...
The Hurricane game is in 05' and the Chiefs won that game. We played again in Miami the next year and the Dolphins won 13-10.

Assuming the latter isn't injured and I've missed it, I'm worried about either/both of Gonzalez or/and Bowe having a good day against Miami. Still, fingers crossed...

We need to let Crowder walk and draft Brandon Spikes. Hes the best cover corner and he's amazing at getting off blocks.

He would be a fantastic complement at ILB for us.

We need to let Crowder walk and draft Brandon Spikes.

No way dude! We're taking Spikes!

In reality, I don't think we get him. However, a lot of Chief's fans want him but, they don't want to use a top 5 pick on him. After the championship game, he will be a first rounder and he won't drop to the second round like many Chief's fans think.....

No way dude! We're taking Spikes!

In reality, I don't think we get him. However, a lot of Chief's fans want him but, they don't want to use a top 5 pick on him. After the championship game, he will be a first rounder and he won't drop to the second round like many Chief's fans think.....

Hell nah, Spikes is ours.. just gotta hope he drops to pick 32 ;)

Back
Top Bottom