Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com)

Hahahahaha, Tony believes in a downfield passing game? He didn't believe in "opening it up" until Steve Ross told him he was going to get fired if he didn't. Guy is a clueless meathead.

This is ****ing great.

Rex Ryan is not going to last. "Wait till we win the Super Bowl" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never going to happen Rex. And with this latest move, you have just guarenteed that Sanchez is going to get even worse, if thats possible. The Jests kicking FGs with that slow, weak, overrated defense is going to be hillarious.

And I had a feeling that the Jests may get Henne to back up Sanchez. Brunell isnt going to make it another season and you know they are cutting McElroy after those comments he made(truth btw). They are going to need to bring in 2 QBs as it is. With Sparano there, I dont doubt at all they go after Henne to be their backup. Hillarious. If Sanchez gets hurt and they get stuck with Henne running a Sparano lead offense I wont stop smiling for a while. You cant make this **** up.

And just think about it, Rex is CLUELESS on offense. He dosent even bother coaching offense. All he worries about is his overrated, overhyped defense that if he werent lucky enough to have Revis would completely blow. Tony is going to be running the whole show with this Jets offense. Man this is going to be ****ing EPIC!!!

Rex was criticized for not running enough ... by God, that problem's solved with Tony!! Brilliant!!!

u ppl are really in for a rude awakening. i honestly think he is gonna stick it to us.

I bet nyjunc is pumped that the Jets will now lead the league in blocking in 2012.

Ahahahaha, what in Tony's entire history as a coach leads you to believe that he will be able to turn Mark Sanchez and SHONN GREENE into a championship caliber offense? Hahahahahahaha oh man.

Back
Top Bottom