Tony McDaniel arrested on domestic violence charge | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony McDaniel arrested on domestic violence charge

I'm just surprised his girlfriend didn't drive him 5 yds backwards and into the turf like everyone else has since he came down here

I'll make sure to never move to Miami. Must be something in the air that makes hitting women mandatory...

Smith told investigators she had just returned from buying breakfast for houseguests when McDaniel confronted her about not answering her phone when he called. He had just returned from a night out with friends, the report said.

He's out all night without his girlfriend and then he gets pizzed when he can't get ahold of her on his all night party. sounds like control issues. typical.....

can we go one off-season where someone doesn't get arrested ?

IDK, all these arrests are making me a wee bit suspicious. These chicks these guys are messing with are obviously not compatible nor right for them, obviously. But it's starting to seem that, at the very least, a lot of these ghetto/high maintenance chicks are crying wolf here. Its just too many instances and all different players.

Understanding that probably some of these girls are not able to handle dating a celeb/athlete and they start a big fuss that ends up them getting the smack down.

But still, too many 911 calls and these girls don't look as if the guy laid a finger on them. :ponder: Just saying. No real bruises or anything.

Also, I think this is troublesome to our team's depth. McDaniel was pretty much the main backup DE/DT. He passed Merling on the depth chart and was pushing Langford for playing time too. :pray:

Smith told investigators she had just returned from buying breakfast for houseguests when McDaniel confronted her about not answering her phone when he called. He had just returned from a night out with friends, the report said.

He's out all night without his girlfriend and then he gets pizzed when he can't get ahold of her on his all night party. sounds like control issues. typical.....

Control issues isn't the problem, it's the domestic VIOLENCE charges that these girls are quick to file is my issue.

Control issues is really overblown and exagerated because a relationship always has a sense of control with one another. My love for my baby controls a lot of my actions to where I don't do certain things now and vice versa.

Of course, (Sleeping with the Enemy is a totally nother animal, not talking about that)...but usually when people cry about "stop being controlling"...its usually that that person was being unfaithful. Be real now.

But yeah, does she have a black eye? A swollen lip? Let's wait for the report to be fully revealed...

I live in south florida and I do find it some what of an impulse to strike my wife. Coincidence?:ponder:

:lol: Shh! People don't want to see reality, they live in the hollywood rules world, remember? :lol: j/k of course, somewhat...:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom