Tony Pape, Michigan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Pape, Michigan

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
Next Jon Jansen in my opinion and can start day one. Trade down with the pick the Eagles may give us and nab him early second or Jacob Rogers, either can start at RT. They are the perfect size for a Norv Turner RT.

Turner likes his OL to be 305, 320, 305, 330, 305. That is why Perry doesn't fit, Smith needs to get bigger. McKinney will work. Nails, healthy, will be great at RG. Maybe Chris Villarial at LG?

That would be great and yes these two RTs can start day one.

First Norv is with Oldland now(I know you posted this before hand).

Did you see Pape go against Kenechi Udeze in the Rose Bowl? Udeze abused him all day getting 3 sacks thus pushing Pape down the board.

Ya I watched that game. Not one of his best performances that's for sure. I was more impressed with Jacob Rogers.

That was one game i watched every game all season and he was excellant. They gave up as many sacks that game as they did all year. Most of them were sorry Navarre's fault for not getting rid of the ball fast enough he never does usually the line does a good enough job though. I Navarre also runs like a 7.5 40 one of the slowest QB's i have ever watched

Back
Top Bottom