Tony Pauline- "99.9 percent" chance Bess is traded to Browns for multiple picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Pauline- "99.9 percent" chance Bess is traded to Browns for multiple picks

PolitePolite

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sources tell Draft Insider Tony Pauline there's a "99.9 percent" chance Davone Bess is traded to the Browns for "mid-round picks."

If the Dolphins could get "picks" for Bess, it would be a huge victory. The 27-year-old doesn't have a role in Miami after the Brandon Gibson and Mike Wallace additions. In Cleveland, Bess would likely compete with David Nelson for slot duties. He has one year left on his contract. Per the Miami Herald, the Dolphins also called the Jets, 49ers, Cardinals, Vikings, and Rams to gauge their interest in Bess. Rotoworld.

Looks like this is happening. We already have a ton of picks, so maybe Ireland is collecting as many picks as he can to trade up in the 1st round.

Ugh. Not sure I agree with this. This screams Ryan Swope is a 2nd/3rd round target

Browns have # 68, 104, 139, 164

139 and 164 both 5th rounders

we shall see I dont see anymore than a 5th at best esp when we are tipping hand

People, we could be trading a boatload to Oakland. thought just entered my brain.

do it. i love bess and all but maybe that means swope or austin. and bess has scored like 5 tds in all of his career. love him. can live with a trade

holy crap, could we be looking at StL two picks at 16 and 22? I know StL wants to move up for Austin.

Damn I love Davone Bess, but I've grown to the idea of trading him and drafting someone like Swope. However if we're just trading him just to trade him I would be royally pissed.

Well in reality he is in the last year of his deal and I doubt we resign him.

Back
Top Bottom