Tony Pauline- "99.9 percent" chance Bess is traded to Browns for multiple picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Pauline- "99.9 percent" chance Bess is traded to Browns for multiple picks

This should be a no brainer for everyone. He's very expendable, I'm a fan of his but you gotta turn of the blinders and think what's best for the team.

I don't get to see very many full games being from NY but I thought Bess was a pretty damn good slot receiver. I know last year he seemed a little lost in the new scheme but I trust in Philben

Bess is one of my favorite Fins, but if you can get a 4th rd pick or higher for him it would be a steal.

He is reliable, but doesnt offer much after the catch in a draft where rds 3-5 are stacked with #3 and 4 receivers.

I can't imagine them getting "multiple" picks for him unless the browns are in a bidding war with a team like the rams or 49ers

holy crap, could we be looking at StL two picks at 16 and 22? I know StL wants to move up for Austin.

I'd be pretty surprised if Austin is even there at 12. As much as I'd hate it, I can see Buffalo looking at him if he gets to 8.

Would St. Louis trade 16 and 22 for our 12 and 42? Sounds about right for both sides.

I have every game on my DVR from this year and i went through 5 games the other day and I saw Bess CONSTANTLY fall after catch, spin and fall after catch, run backwards to get room to go up 1 yard because he lacks speed to run past a player or it was a catch and fall. He had a few QB friendly catches but when you do the math on QB friendly catches from potential YAC catches its not even comparable. the man is 100% expandable.

Bess was very dependable hate to loose those types of players has only been hurt last year. Well another reason to go ahead and hate Ireland when 3rd and 6 and we cannot convert a 3rd down. Yea Ireland wants to trade away all those past picks he made.

I'm a big fan of Bess. He is a reliable, cagey veteran who has chemistry with Tannehill and moves the chains. If we're thinking Austin then I LOVE this move. If we don't get Austin or Swope we will be sorry to not have him. Risky,imo.

If it is multiple picks I would think a late rounder this year and a late rounder next year. Maybe a 6th both years or something. I don't know Cleveland's picks but assuming they have a 6th it would be at the top of the round. Maybe a 5th this year.

Would St. Louis trade 16 and 22 for our 12 and 42? Sounds about right for both sides.

falls 100 points short. our fourth would do it. so a bess trade for mid round picks would help in that regard.

but then if albert trade happens, then we have no 2nd rounder. but hey! two 1st's would be awesome. Could end up with our LT, S Vaccaro , and TE Ertz

I was a big fan of Davone's when he first signed as UDFA out of Hawaii. Followed his career since he first suited up for the Warriors. I'll miss him, but if it means getting a more dynamic player in Tavon Austin or more likely Ryan Swope then it's best to make the deal. Thanks for everything you did for Miami, Davone. Best of luck wherever you land.

If it is multiple picks I would think a late rounder this year and a late rounder next year. Maybe a 6th both years or something. I don't know Cleveland's picks but assuming they have a 6th it would be at the top of the round. Maybe a 5th this year.

they have #68, 104, 139, and 164. 139 and 164 are 5th rounders.

Back
Top Bottom