Tony Pauline- "99.9 percent" chance Bess is traded to Browns for multiple picks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Pauline- "99.9 percent" chance Bess is traded to Browns for multiple picks

I saw Bess CONSTANTLY fall after catch, spin and fall after catch, run backwards to get room to go up 1 yard because he lacks speed to run past a player or it was a catch and fall. He had a few QB friendly catches but when you do the math on QB friendly catches from potential YAC catches its not even comparable.

Pretty much. He's a nice possession receiver but that's all.

a slot only guy who cant score is NOT gathering MULTIPLE pics.

i can see the rams or browns throwing in a 6, but nothing else.

and thats fine, because, as it was said, bess isnt needed here anymore. any pic we get is fine.

Just based on historical data, anything less than a 4th round or multiple picks which equals a 4th round is pointless. But base on the way this is going I get the feeling he will be release regardless so anything we can get for him right now is gravy.

So really what this is saying is there is, or is not, a chance that Bess gets traded.

Tony Pauline is such a notable draft insider that I have never heard of him in my life.

So really what this is saying is there is, or is not, a chance that Bess gets traded.

Tony Pauline is such a notable draft insider that I have never heard of him in my life.

I hardly follow the draft and I've known about Pauline for years. As far as I know he's well respected.

Sources tell Draft Insider Tony Pauline there's a "99.9 percent" chance Davone Bess is traded to the Browns for "mid-round picks."

If the Dolphins could get "picks" for Bess, it would be a huge victory. The 27-year-old doesn't have a role in Miami after the Brandon Gibson and Mike Wallace additions. In Cleveland, Bess would likely compete with David Nelson for slot duties. He has one year left on his contract. Per the Miami Herald, the Dolphins also called the Jets, 49ers, Cardinals, Vikings, and Rams to gauge their interest in Bess. Rotoworld.

Looks like this is happening. We already have a ton of picks, so maybe Ireland is collecting as many picks as he can to trade up in the 1st round.

Wait a minute....Miami called the Jets?

This is no surprise and has been talked about in depth on the board this off season. What I think is being overlooked is that there has been a lot of speculation about Miami moving into Cleveland's spot at 6 and this could be a part of that trade. Even at 6, the top 3 LTs will not be available so I can't help but think if this is a part of moving up, Tavon Austin may be the target because I don't see him falling past the Bills at 8 or the Jets at 9.

Any time you can get mid round picks for an undrafted free agent,you're ahead of the game.

I think trade situations, including Albert, are on hold until KC picks, and two Jax, because if Joeckle or Fisher are there, we are scraping Albert and going for the gold maybe with Bess in hand. Cleveland is now said to be thinking trade up to Oakland per KFFL but I think those are just signals that they know what we may be really eyeing. If Joeckel is there at 3, Enduro may be getting some praise soon. lol

Back
Top Bottom