Tony Pauline: Dolphins among top suitors for Tank Carradine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Pauline: Dolphins among top suitors for Tank Carradine

silver McNibblets

08/09/89 - 20/04/18
☠️ Banned ☠️
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
@TonyPauline Right now the top suitors for Tank Carradine/FSU are Miami Dolphins (12), NY Giants (19) Minnesota Vikings (23 & 25), Falcons in mix

There's honestly something in me that believes Ireland is just incapable of making that pick. I really hope I'm wrong.

normally you would have to wonder about the timing of this but given tank only worked out like 3 days ago it's hard to say this is hot air...seems like maybe it's legit...

works for me...

i'd be pretty damn stoked if it was carradine or hayden...and if we somehow ended up with em both...DAMN BLAM

trade back a few spots and this would be awesome. Him and wake would be pretty fun to watch. I would love to see Tom Brady sandwiched between the two of them.

the problem i have with trading back to acquire a carradine or a hayden even in front of these other known suitors is these fast risers you just never know when someone off the radar will take your cookies...

i guess betting on the medical with carradine helps the cause but i was thinking also yesterday when i heard carradine may not be full go for camp someones probably floating that hoping he gets to them...

Cornelius Carradine is my favorite player in this draft. I really enjoyed watching him play the last 2 seasons. Although he's still recovering from his injury, I have no doubt, once healthy, he could eventually give Miami the solid duel threat RDE the team has been looking for since switching to the 4-3 alignment. I'd be happy IF this is true and Miami selects him @ #12 on Thurs night. This has been the 1st time in a long time, it's been difficult to read what Miami's potential selection would be, even though the teams needs are well documented. Speculation has been rampid this draft season, unlike the past 4-5 seasons where by now most could figure out where Miami was going in the 1st round. I think Carradine is worth the gamble.

the problem i have with trading back to acquire a carradine or a hayden even in front of these other known suitors is these fast risers you just never know when someone off the radar will take your cookies...

i guess betting on the medical with carradine helps the cause but i was thinking also yesterday when i heard carradine may not be full go for camp someones probably floating that hoping he gets to them...

I would trade back no further than Dallas just for the reasons you mentioned even if it just means maybe a 3rd and a 4th rounder instead of a 2nd. Lots of good players are available in all rounds increase you chances with more picks. Kind of like trading up except in reverse.

I would trade back no further than Dallas just for the reasons you mentioned even if it just means maybe a 3rd and a 4th rounder instead of a 2nd. Lots of good players are available in all rounds increase you chances with more picks. Kind of like trading up except in reverse.

so you would give 6 slots where someone could take carradine from you...i don't know man...if one of those teams in the early 20's even really wants him it wouldn't cost much to get to the late teens and trump you...

i'm a risk taker when it comes to talent all the way but i get a little spooked when it comes to trying to be too cute...i guess it depends on their grade...

for a 3rd like Egnew, the risk to miss out on a once in a draft disrupter...I'll take Carradine and try to be efficient on the other TEN picks we have, plus UFA's...I want the Bradys, Lucks, and Flaccos out there to hate when Mia is up!!

I agree, hoops. If you like Carradine at 12, you probably like him a lot (same story for Hayden). Don't get cute. Stay in the pocket, and make the right pick. I would absolutely consider trading back into the 1st for either.

yeah i mean you have the ammo to take your guy at #12 and come back up in the 20's if need be for another top target...to me given miami has so many picks that's the way i would go about it...

Back
Top Bottom