Tony Romo, Broken Back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Romo, Broken Back

[video=youtube;GP_0BhCw2rg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP_0BhCw2rg[/video]

It looks like Jerry needed to look harder for a backup, cause now he needs a decent one for Dak.

It was an unnecessary injury. It was clear that Romo was sliding. The defender should have just held up and let him slide.
What goes around comes around. We lost Moore for a few weeks and could have lost RT as well due to players taking necessary shots in a meaningless preseason game.
There is effort and there is unnecessary effort (2 different things). Players can play hard, but they can avoid the extra shots when a player is going down.
Dustin Keller had his career ended the same way (a safety going low at his knees rather than just making a tackle)

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Hearing the Niners are looking to deal Kaep.

He stinks. Jim Harbaugh got all you will ever get out of that guy.

Cowboys might be. Prescott is probably not enough for Jerry to stand pat. Hell Matt Moore is probably looking enticing right now.

If I am Dallas, I roll with Dak and see how it goes. He's gonna have bumps along the way, but if that's your QB of the future (and he looks like he could be), it's still great experience for him. Roll with it.

There are a lot of Matt Moores in the NFL who aren't coming off a concussion. Forget trying to trade Matt Moore to Dallas.

I had a tongue-in-cheek bet with a buddy of mine here in Dallas that Romo be out by game 4. Looks like I was being generous.

There are a lot of Matt Moores in the NFL who aren't coming off a concussion. Forget trying to trade Matt Moore to Dallas.

One can hope :idk:

Also rumors of Sanchez a possibility if Denver releases him.

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez
.@sdutGehlken says if @dallascowboys interested, Zach Metternberger likely available from @Chargers as backup QB option #dontshootmessenger

Back
Top Bottom