Tony Sparano- Fire Dan Henning Or Get The Hell Out of Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Sparano- Fire Dan Henning Or Get The Hell Out of Miami

bobw999

Active Roster
Reaction score
Why the hell do you play for FG's with 5 mins left in the game?

How do you go 0-3 at home but 3-0 on the road. Why can't you get your effing team pumped to play at home?

Disgusting loss.

Why call all the timeouts prior to the 2 minute warning only to call a running play and lose all the time advantage you had. Terrible job. Our 2 minute offense sucks and it's because of Henning and his crappy play calling. He just flat out sucks.

Why call all the timeouts prior to the 2 minute warning only to call a running play and lose all the time advantage you had. Terrible job. Our 2 minute offense sucks and it's because of Henning and his crappy play calling. He just flat out sucks.

A thousand times this.

THIS JUST IN: Wrong play called due to misunderstanding. Apparently its hard to hear the play call when your OC heads up his ***.

That 3rd and inches call at midfield when Ronnie ran right and lost a yard - another crap play call that cost us a drive and points, get Henning out!

Henning is old. It's time for him to leave. I'm sick of this crap. Such talent on the offense and we have the WORST play calling.

You guys are nuts, that was a good game we played against the best team in the AFC......Dan Henning called a very good game, in fact his offense scored more points against the steelers than anyone this yr. We lost to a better team today, not because we didnt have any time outs with 2 min to go, not because of anything else.......I am starting to believe what other teams fans say about the Miami fan base (stupid and dont know football).

To Blame this game on Henning or Sparano is foolish.....this team has played winning football for 5 1/2 games and has won 3 of them. The only reason we have lost 3 games at home is because we played better teams at home (except the Pats)

Sometimes you have to take a loss and suck it up instead of want to fire the coaching staff when you are two games out of first place and sitting at 500 with 10 games to go.

This board is insane.........

THIS WHOLE TEAM SUCKS SO MUCH A$$ ITS PATHETIC!!!!!!!!! Sparano is the biggest pansy head coach in the nfl for letting henning call that bad of a game; bigger loser than Wade Philips, i'm over this wimpy spineless prick!!!!!..........Ronnie Brown's time is done, there are teams finding better running backs than him on their practice squad...........I don't even need to start with Dan Henning, Ireland needs to step in if Sparano won't and get rid of his old *** ASAP!!!.......Hartline is a big goofy retard, shoulda kept Camarillo and traded Hartline's no-talent ***.........Chad Henne IS NOT and WILL NEVER be an elite QB in the NFL, all you have to watch is his two minute drill when then games on the line, that's when real quarterbacks thrive, and what does he do, check down on third down and waste another play..................Special Teams still sucks, why did they give the assistant the job for special teams when he had never had a coaching position before this one, all he knows is what he learned from the moron we just fired...............and we need a kicker that can put the ball in the endzone on every kickoff, not the weak-legged Carpenter......and for god's sake, listen to brandon marshall and "just throw it up" to him like he said, he proved he can go up and make the play even it tight coverage!!!!!!........Mcquistan needs to be gone as of last week, how many more plays does he need to blow before they let him go, AND WHERE THE HELL IS JOHN JERRY????Take some Pepto and get your *** on the field!!!!!!!!!!!!...........And once again, Jason Allen is the laughingstock of Miami, just like we all knew he would be, get sean smith back in the game or get someone else who can play (and no, i don't mean Benny Sapp, he's just as big of a joke)!!!!!!!!...........Hats off to the few Dolphins who played real football today and do so week after week, like Marshall, Dansby, Long, Wake, and Bess.....sorry you have to play the next few years with this joke of a franchise......FINS UP!!!

I wish I could give you 1,000 thanks....for your thread!

I agree, how in the hell do you drop 3 straight, and at home games....?

This team has no "character" and the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree...!

d-1

Why the hell do you play for FG's with 5 mins left in the game?

How do you go 0-3 at home but 3-0 on the road. Why can't you get your effing team pumped to play at home?

Disgusting loss.

Yes a rah rah board (is that what you want?), that the Dolphins are great and Henne is so "cute" and we have the best kicker in the NFL...., but we lost to a good team (so it must mean this loss is forgivable), so go Dolphins, go!!!!!...?

Give me a break!!!!

d-1

You guys are nuts, that was a good game we played against the best team in the AFC......Dan Henning called a very good game, in fact his offense scored more points against the steelers than anyone this yr. We lost to a better team today, not because we didnt have any time outs with 2 min to go, not because of anything else.......I am starting to believe what other teams fans say about the Miami fan base (stupid and dont know football).

To Blame this game on Henning or Sparano is foolish.....this team has played winning football for 5 1/2 games and has won 3 of them. The only reason we have lost 3 games at home is because we played better teams at home (except the Pats)

Sometimes you have to take a loss and suck it up instead of want to fire the coaching staff when you are two games out of first place and sitting at 500 with 10 games to go.

This board is insane.........

Henning settling for FGs. After two early takeaways they don't take any shots to the endzone? The last drive was awful, seriously a run play? Throwing well short of the 1st own marker on 3rd and 16?

Vernon Carey is seriously overrated (He's good but he's not elite like Long), should have drafted Wilfork instead of him.

Back
Top Bottom