Too All Mods on the Forum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Too All Mods on the Forum

warren4prez

Active Roster
Reaction score
I understand you guys gotta make money, however when Im on my mobile phone my browser gets hijacked constantly with offers and surveys. I'm not able to view the forum board at all. I hope you guys can fix this.

I understand you guys gotta make money, however when Im on my mobile phone my browser gets hijacked constantly with offers and surveys. I'm not able to view the forum board at all. I hope you guys can fix this.

Mods making money :lol:

Man all I can tell you is that its not the site. You picked up some trash somewhere. I just picked up my cell phone to double check and was able to surf all over the site. No offers. No surveys. You got some malware cookie on your phone. We do not, not have we every used that form of advertising. And FYI, no one gets paid on this site and even the ads we have don't cover the cost. The owner funds the difference himself.

Clean up your phone and try again. If you have issues let us know.

I was wondering is the FH site refreshing about every five seconds....it didn't do this before so depending on your browser, it seems like you have to retype your post each time the screen refreshes?? On Google Chrome and IE it happens, but it seems ok on Firefox.

Can we get the Dolphins media guide removed too it displays over the new posts activity stream one on my iPad

Man all I can tell you is that its not the site. You picked up some trash somewhere. I just picked up my cell phone to double check and was able to surf all over the site. No offers. No surveys. You got some malware cookie on your phone. We do not, not have we every used that form of advertising. And FYI, no one gets paid on this site and even the ads we have don't cover the cost. The owner funds the difference himself.

Clean up your phone and try again. If you have issues let us know.

Hey man sorry if you felt I was implying that you were making money but I was actually referring to the site as well. I found it strange that after I reported it and hijacking stopped. Anyways the problem is happening again as we speak and it happened on 3 different devices. Here are screenshots

My phone using chrome
GEvBfFb-1.png

DIgN61U-1.png

Another offer É(My girls phone)
EUX5aDS-1.png

PHrawz4-1.png

My Ipad
Z9xe0hp-1.png

paZOzsC-1.png

The pop is intrusive and totally hijacks the browser (Safari and Chrome) hope you guys can fix it.

Ads are an unfortunate headache to deal with... They are geo targeted and based on cookies from sites that you have visited in the past. They are controlled by the ad company, not us. I have reached out to them and asked them to look into why you are getting these popups.

There are 2 ways to keep the lights on at FinHeaven. You pay for yourself and spend $20 on a VIP membership this will keep all ads away for a full year. OR you decide to have the advertisers pay for it and deal with watching their ads.

At least there are options ;-)

Ads are an unfortunate headache to deal with... They are geo targeted and based on cookies from sites that you have visited in the past. They are controlled by the ad company, not us. I have reached out to them and asked them to look into why you are getting these popups.

There are 2 ways to keep the lights on at FinHeaven. You pay for yourself and spend $20 on a VIP membership this will keep all ads away for a full year. OR you decide to have the advertisers pay for it and deal with watching their ads.

At least there are options ;-)

I understand that completely and I'm not complaining about the ads. My issue is that it take complete control of browser and redirects me to another site, so I'm not able to view forum at all. I can deal with the ads.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Looks to be a Canadian thing.

LMAO!! It could be.:)

I understand that completely and I'm not complaining about the ads. My issue is that it take complete control of browser and redirects me to another site, so I'm not able to view forum at all. I can deal with the ads.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

LMAO!! It could be.:)

Just a little curious over here but i have to ask why you've been coming to this site since 2007 and still haven't chipped in a single dollar to keep it running.

Back
Top Bottom