Top 10 Miami Dolphins To Watch At Ota’s | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 10 Miami Dolphins To Watch At Ota’s

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score

Raekwon McMillan as a leader in his first season? Sure, why not. (AP)

Here are the players I’m most interesting in watching. The media is invited to Wednesday’s practice, so that’s the first time we’ll be able to report on exactly how these guys look:

1. Ryan Tannehill, QB — All eyes on 17, once again. And with good reason. Miami’s entire season rides on Tannehill’s right shoulder and his left knee. No pressure. Tannehill can be much better in 2018 than you think.
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2018/05/22/top-10-miami-dolphins-to-watch-at-otas/

Additionally my picks that I will be watching are not as sexy.

Charles Harris: Can he turn the corner and become the replacement for Wake in the future? Personally I believe he will be good his second year.

Tylor/Godchaux: Two young DEs that hopefully will take the next step as Suh's replacements. Godchaux especially was pretty good last year, if he can build on that year 2, I could see him being possibly one of the best at this position.

Jordan Phillips: Many has spoken about his improvement, but he is a disappointment IMO. Phillips can be dominant, reminds me of Parker from the standpoint that he hasn't put his game all together yet. I tell you guys this, another year of mediocrity from him, the Dolphins should look at a change.

1-10 should be Tannehill with Tannehill tying for spots 11-53.

Fitz will obviously be a big one. Where do they use him? How does he look at FS?

Will be watching to see how Lippett and Kwon move after their injuries.

Would be nice to see some progress from a technique standpoint from Harris.

DT is another obvious one ... man that group has to step up. This one is scary.

Seeing how Tannehill gels with his new receiving core as he is learning to trust that knee is important.

And, like always, I'll be watching the oline like they were wrongfully suing me in court.

Back
Top Bottom