Top 10 Underrated Dolphins of All Time | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 10 Underrated Dolphins of All Time

Bruce Hardy is my cousin... thnks for the props!

IMO John Geisler,Earl Morall,Mike Kolen,Tony Nathan belong in the underated category.

I dont think Nat Moore is given enough credit.Clutch receiver.

What about OJ McDuffie? he was clutch, one of Marino's best WR's too bad turftoe ended his career.

Mark Dixon (when healthy),
Key words: When healthy which was almost never, he shouldn't be on that list. And who can forget Jim Jenson, I believe I have a card of him.

CrunchTime said:
IMO John Geisler,Earl Morall,Mike Kolen,Tony Nathan belong in the underated category.

I dont think Nat Moore is given enough credit.Clutch receiver.

I guess I always thought of Nat Moore as such a great player that I never considered him as underrated. He was so good for so long.

PatsSuck456 said:
What about OJ McDuffie? he was clutch, one of Marino's best WR's too bad turftoe ended his career.

Key words: When healthy which was almost never, he shouldn't be on that list. And who can forget Jim Jenson, I believe I have a card of him.

Like Nat Moore, I never thought of O.J. McDuffie as underrated. I thought of him as a really good player. He was so tough going over the middle and was the best blocking wide receiver in Dolphins history. I'll never forget the 1995 Playoff Game between Miami and Kansas City where McDuffie launched himself into the air and took out Derrick Thomas on a running play. It took DT a few minutes to get up. That's a 185 lbs. receiver jacking up a 250 lbs. OLB/DE. And then there was the time in 1999 when OJ was back trying to field a punt inside the Miami 10 yard line and the gunner for the Jets was trying to track the ball down and down it inside the five. O.J. absolutely LAID HIM OUT. He was awesome, and I guess that's the reason I didn't have him on there, but you're right...he didn't and doesn't get enough respect around the league.

It is my opinion that Dan Marino was the most underrated Dolphin. I mean how could you even rate his greatness? If you disagree, that is OK, but I definitely think NFL-wide hes was underrated!!! I know that sounds funny, but I think his talent was unquantifiable. Just my opinion.

PatsSuck456 said:

i loved oj, that guy never ever dropped a 3rd down catch for the 1st. if chambers could add oj consistency he could be one of the best receivers in nfl history.
i couldn't understand why marino added clayton and duper in his hof speech but snubbed oj. :(

Don Strock... best tan ever!
Larry Izzo... used to like reading his movie reviews on the Dolphin website.

my first thought was Dan Marino also

Definitely Freddie Solomon and Tony Nathan

How bout Duriel Harris and/or Keith Byars?

Where do I start

N Moore
B Sochia
B Brudzinski
T Paige
B Hardy
M Higgs
B Parmalee

I doidn't include J Giesler and J Jensen as i think them not to be underrated.

Back
Top Bottom