Top 12 QBs under the age of 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 12 QBs under the age of 30

Luck is finished, Winston is overrated, Watson already up there? Come on., hes played like 4 games. Ridiculous.

Hard to argue wentz, phillys killing it and making a strong push. I think it's prwrry fair list outside of Luck and Watson at this point.

Not a Dolphins related thread...your agenda is getting stale.

It should be, I would have Ryan over Winston. I think you could make some arguments about a couple of the rest but why bother.

I understand that the OP has an anti-Tannehill obsession bordering on "Rainman-ish," but really, checking out this guy's curriculum vitae, he looks to be just another azzclown who outgrew his mom's basement... Just sayin
https://www.foxsports.com/watch/speak-for-yourself/story/jason-mcintyre-061316

This falls under the old adage asserting that: "opinions are like assholes - everyone's got one and some smell more than others!"

Personally, I'd trust the opinions of someone like CK or Boomer over this guy. But regardless, it's all subjective and often, like the OP, agenda-driven.

I understand that the OP has an anti-Tannehill obsession bordering on "Rainman-ish," but really, checking out this guy's curriculum vitae, he looks to be just another azzclown who outgrew his mom's basement... Just sayin
https://www.foxsports.com/watch/speak-for-yourself/story/jason-mcintyre-061316

This falls under the old adage asserting that: "opinions are like assholes - everyone's got one and some smell more than others!"

Personally, I'd trust the opinions of someone like CK or Boomer over this guy. But regardless, it's all subjective and often, like the OP, agenda-driven.

But he is a "Well-Known Member"

Should he really be personally attacked over a post even if it does originate from his Mom's basement? Tolerance ...Its whats for breakfast

In other news Luck is dropping like a rock off that top 10 QB radar

Not a Dolphins related thread...your agenda is getting stale.

What if I had titled the thread "Is Tannehill a top 12 QB under 30?"

I mean is it not Dolphin related because Tannehill didn't make the cut? Lol

Should he really be personally attacked over a post even if it does originate from his Mom's basement? Tolerance ...Its whats for breakfast

I believe he is referring to the writer of the article- not the OP.

I appreciate your response. While I could say something snarky, although I did link to the glorified blogger's background, I'll take responsibility for not being specific enough by referencing this McIntyre assclown. My premise remains that just because someone's got an opinion, not all opinions are created equally or should be accepted at face value.

As far as the preponderance of the OP's posts being agenda-driven to the point of distraction, I wasn't the first one in this thread to reference the now-tedious obviousness. So indeed I will more appropriately re-qualify that and criticize his posts and not him.

Top 12? Why 12? 12 is a weird number. Luck should be closer to the bottom of the list. Winston sucks, and cousins is too high. Oh well just another list

Back
Top Bottom