Top Prospects Miami Dolphins Must Consider Early in 2014 NFL Draft -Bleacher Report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top Prospects Miami Dolphins Must Consider Early in 2014 NFL Draft -Bleacher Report

As someone who used to write for Bleacher Report...I do not read any of their content.

All of the viral content they ever have is stolen from other places. It's a joke.

Well we need a LB for sure, but that article would have you believe Misi is the weak link. Really its Wheeler who needs to be booted.

and then include some of the worst opnions I have ever heard
As someone who used to write for Bleacher Report...I do not read any of their content.

All of the viral content they ever have is stolen from other places. It's a joke.

Just losted to this laughable garbage.."Koa Misi's job is in jeopardy after a mediocre, injury-filled 2013 campaign. Miami needs to find some homegrown talent at linebacker, as they dished out way too much money for Dannell Ellerbe and Philip Wheeler."

my god BR is such crap. Its worse than ESPN. A feat I never thought was possible..

Man, bleacher report and that staff really blows lamas....

Its a great subject to discuss but br is hot garbage.

That article wasn't complete garbage, like some are making it to be. Yes, some things I disagree w. in there. But there are players in that list that would make a lot of sense and make this team immediately better.

And how much worse is that article than 90 percent of draft projections/articles?

People need to give as much credit to others as they give to themselves, sometimes.

LD

Wow, linebacker? Defensive tackle? How about RB? Wr? TE? O line? Corner?

Amazing how they forget Misi was resigned for 4 years. He isn't going anywhere. If stand up LBs are drafted they will be guys with talent that can develop behind those three (Jenkins) or get cut with little money and time wasted. Here is my projection:

1. Fat boy
2. Fat boy
3. Fat boy
4. Fat boy
5. Fat boy
6. Obligatory WR
7. Fat boy

Doesn't matter which side of the line. We need fat boys on the OL bad, we will need to replace at least one fat boy we lose on the DL.

Amazing how they forget Misi was resigned for 4 years. He isn't going anywhere. If stand up LBs are drafted they will be guys with talent that can develop behind those three (Jenkins) or get cut with little money and time wasted. Here is my projection:

1. Fat boy
2. Fat boy
3. Fat boy
4. Fat boy
5. Fat boy
6. Obligatory WR
7. Fat boy

Doesn't matter which side of the line. We need fat boys on the OL bad, we will need to replace at least one fat boy we lose on the DL.

basically!!!

James Hurst is someone to keep an eye on. He could be a LT and may be available in the 2nd round if he has a less than stellar combine. If he blows up the combine, he might even be a choice in the first round.

There are about 4 or 5 legitimate OT candidates that will be taken in rounds 1 or 2, and he is one of them. We will draft too low to get Matthews, and probably Lewan but there is a chance he falls to us. Otherwise there is a group of 4 or 5 guys that will be round 1 or 2 selections if they come out. Hurst fits Philbin's system well. All bets are off if we change coaches though.

Back
Top Bottom