• Terrance Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Da'Rick Rodgers

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

AFCMiamiEast

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am hoping we trade down and get another 2nd with our 1st and pick in the 20-25 range. This isn't the greatest WR draft in recent memory, but it's beneficial to us that the DE and CB positions overshadow them. Due to this, I am looking for Justin Hunter to fall down to the 20-25th slots, while we trade down for him, obtaining an additional 2nd as well. If he does not fall to that range and we are not able to get another 2nd out of it, I'd go with the BPA available ONLY in regards to the DE, CB and WR positions. Scrapping that to the side, this is a WR thread and am asking...which WR would you feel would benefit the Fins and Tannehill the most coming out of the 2013 draft?

Patterson from Tennessee has the highest upside, higher than Allen. He's a raw route runner though.

Of that group? Keenan Allen. I'd take Hopkins over everyone else on that list though. I'd rather not take a WR at 12 since I'm hoping one of Moore, Werner, or Milliner slips to us. If not, then we would have to consider trading down.

This is the deepest WR group I can remember. You're going to see guys going in the 3rd and 4th rounds who are better than guys like S. Hill, who went early in the 2nd.

Assuming we don't pickup a wr in the draft my list goes as so.

Keenan Allen - Cordell Patterson - Robert Woods- Deandre Hopkins - Tavon Austin- Stedman Bailey- Justin Hunter- Da Rick Rodgers- Ryan Swope

It depends who we sign as a free agent. If we get Jennings then Patterson, Wheaton, or Hopkins due to being better deep threats. If we get Wallace then Allen, Woods, Hunter.

Of that group? Keenan Allen. I'd take Hopkins over everyone else on that list though. I'd rather not take a WR at 12 since I'm hoping one of Moore, Werner, or Milliner slips to us. If not, then we would have to consider trading down.

That was my plan, in my post I said that I'd trade down to get Justin Hunter in the 20-25 slots and gain an additional 2nd to shop around with. I wouldn't draft any WR with our 12th pick, I'd go BPA at DE or CB if we stay at 12.

I vote "none of the above". You might think I am crazy, but I want Cordarelle Patterson out of Tennessee.

Back
Top Bottom