Trade for Garopollo? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Garopollo?

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hypothetically, if we did not have Tannehill, would you trade for Jimmy G.?

Seriously? NE and Miami do a deal involving first round picks? Seriously?

How could we compete with Cleveland and all their draft picks?

Just hypothetically. He only played two games, but looked good. Would you want him? How much would you give up for him?

Just hypothetically. He only played two games, but looked good. Would you want him? How much would you give up for him?

Im going to move this discussion to the general NFL forum, please feel free to discuss possible trades for Garoppolo in that area, but as he is not a Miami Dolphin (and does not have a chance of becoming one) it is not a discussion for the main board

Im going to move this discussion to the general NFL forum, please feel free to discuss possible trades for Garoppolo in that area, but as he is not a Miami Dolphin (and does not have a chance of becoming one) it is not a discussion for the main board

I totally understand, but I hate when stuff goes to another forum, because hardly anyone visits there.

I totally understand, but I hate when stuff goes to another forum, because hardly anyone visits there.

This is something the staff would like to change - the best way to do that is by posting (and engaging with) good threads in those sections.

I think Garappolo's worth (not to the Dolphins :lol: NE would end up using our first to draft a new elite QB ) is a worthy and interesting topic - just not in the mains, especially when news in coming in thick and fast

My bottom line is that if the Pats are willing to trade him to us, we probably don't want him.

Back
Top Bottom