Trade for Marcus Peters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Marcus Peters

timmash44

Active Roster
Reaction score
What do you think it will cost us to get him?

Peters, Howard, Lippett, Tankersley, McCain. That's a young elite duo to build for the future and could be a top Defensive backfield with Jones at saftey for the forseiable future.

You could trade Parker for Peters. If Parker balls out in 18 he will demand a lot of money and since we tagged Landry, I don't see this team paying for Parker. Landry is and always been a must keep. Once we get a red zone TE ( Graham, Burton, draft pick) Parker would be an after thought. Landry is the heart and soul of this team beside Wake.

Peters just needs some Zen yoga classes like Boogie Cousins to deal with his issues.

"I bleed aqua and orange". - T. Mash

But.... why? X is coming along, tank was decent for a rookie, Lippett has been developing, McCain has improved his play too

But.... why? X is coming along, tank was decent for a rookie, Lippett has been developing, McCain has improved his play too

It's Marcus Peters. If you can get a deal for him you pull the trigger. Our defensive backs would lock down all the receivers we go up against. We do play the pats. Just imagine if Harris develops to an elite pass rusher with lockdown corners. We would have a top defense. Draft a linebacker and fix the oline and we have a very solid team.

I love Peters as a player, but I think this draft has a lot of talented corners if Miami wants to go that route.

What do you think it will cost us to get him?

Peters, Howard, Lippett, Tankersley, McCain. That's a young elite duo to build for the future and could be a top Defensive backfield with Jones at saftey for the forseiable future.

You could trade Parker for Peters. If Parker balls out in 18 he will demand a lot of money and since we tagged Landry, I don't see this team paying for Parker. Landry is and always been a must keep. Once we get a red zone TE ( Graham, Burton, draft pick) Parker would be an after thought. Landry is the heart and soul of this team beside Wake.

Peters just needs some Zen yoga classes like Boogie Cousins to deal with his issues.

"I bleed aqua and orange". - T. Mash

SOOOO...one primadonna for another???

SOOOO...one primadonna for another???

He's a lockdown corner. If you get a good deal. You just simply pull the trigger. Two lockdown corners with Howard and Peters. Damn.. that would be fun to watch. It would also make Parkers replacement better. Going against those two in practice everyday. It will even make Tannehill better if he can have an oline to protect him.

I love Peters as a player, but I think this draft has a lot of talented corners if Miami wants to go that route.

Unfortunately, Dolphins have many routes to go. Corner will help the secondary, but not the running game, not covering the TE.

Peters can be a diva and a distraction. He follows an elite performance with a no-show/no tackle performance. Gase’s lack of patience with hotheads and malcontents doesn’t lend itself to Peters.

I’d love Peters.

Dude is a freak of a ballhawk and a player. I wanted him in 2014.

I’d roll with what Miami has at corner, but maybe a Peters/Landry trade!?!? I could get behind that. Tannebaum loves him so corners. Him and X will be a lockdown duo.

I would be tempted for sure. But, given the promise shown by CB's X. Howard and Tankersley, plus what we saw from Lippett in the pre-season, I don't see it as a pressing need. Having Reshad Jones and TJ McDonald give us two good safeties. I would expect to see us put more resources into pass rushers.

Unfortunately, Dolphins have many routes to go. Corner will help the secondary, but not the running game, not covering the TE.
Yep, lots of needs. I like the young corners on the team, but still wouldn't be surprised if Miami drafted one pretty high. That's one area where you can never have enough talent.

Not sure what KC is looking for with Peters, but probably a #1 pick. I wouldn't do that even though he is an excellent player. The salary cap implication also has to be factored in.

Peters is a playmaker but when he’s not getting turnovers he’s a liability. Gets roasted more than he should.

Back
Top Bottom