Trade for Plaxico Burress... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Plaxico Burress...

Ham 59

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:cooldude: You need to trade for Plaxico Burress as for your next wide out goes. This would be GREAT for Both the Steeler Fans and you Dolphin Fans. Not bad right now? Think about it?:)

I would do the Trade in a second. The only problem would be signing PB to another deal, if we could agree on a good contract for both, why not. The guy is a player on the rise.

ive been saying we need to get burress since before the draft... i watched him play every week for two years when i lived in PA... he looked good even catching wobblers from stewart

that would be nice.... but another pipe dream. Next year would be interesting too, with Chambers, Boston, and Burress? Crap we better get a QB to throw them the ball!

i would do that trade

Personally I don't think that the Steelers would make that trade! If I were them and PB didn't want to sign then I wouldn't want to let him go to another team, specaily one in the AFC! You can't let guys think they can just tell the team what they want and if they don't get it threaten to sit out! Then have the team say well ok we'll just trade you and some other team will give you what you want! JMO but I don't think they'll do it!

Sounds like all the pipe smokers are uniting! j/k

Give up the AFC LEADING SACK man for a receiver who had 860 yards and 4 rec TDs last year? UMMMM ... LET ME THINK.....

PASS THE BONG!

And for the Rod Gardner trade seekers..... he had 600 yards and 5 rec TDs.

NO TRADE... NO THANK YOU....

I wouldn't trade Ogun for ANYTHING less than a top 10 RB or top 10 WR.

But guess what.. I don't want to trade him for ANYTHING.

Smells like Ricky's in the house!

opinions are like assh***** everybodys got one!!!! all we are doing is going over trades and what ifs. i think u r the one that smokes to much, u sound like my dad when i go down to his house. always bitchin about something,sound like some old hag. :roflmao:

Burress didn`t have a good year last year, but the year before he put up big numbers. He drops alot of passes, but we`re used to seeing that around here (McKnight). Still, I`d make a trade for him....but I ain`t holding my breath we`ll get him.

craig said:
opinions are like assh***** everybodys got one!!!! all we are doing is going over trades and what ifs. i think u r the one that smokes to much, u sound like my dad when i go down to his house. always bitchin about something,sound like some old hag. :roflmao:

Well you voted for the trade earlier. I'd like to sell you some land in Kansas....

Talking about trades is fine. But I've seen enough "sky is falling" talk. You don't wholesale your future because of injury or misfortune.

We have depth. Time for someone to step up. There are 80+ guys on the roster. Time to find out WHY we have them on the team. TC JUST STARTED!

NathanHunt said:
Well you voted for the trade earlier. I'd like to sell you some land in Kansas....

Talking about trades is fine. But I've seen enough "sky is falling" talk. You don't wholesale your future because of injury or misfortune.

We have depth. Time for someone to step up. There are 80+ guys on the roster. Time to find out WHY we have them on the team. TC JUST STARTED!
:clap: I've been saying this the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom