Trade Matt Moore to Minnesota | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Matt Moore to Minnesota

NFND

MIAMI DOLPHINS FOOTBALL
Reaction score
The Vikings have a decent amount of talent. Maybe we could get a cornerback. It's worth investigating what we could get for him.

They were probably up all night trying to figure out who to get, but I doubt Matt Moore's name came up. Seems like the Vikes think they can contend for playoffs and more this year. So, a bigger name is likely in the mix. Moore seems like good insurance, not a guy to take you to the playoffs.

They were probably up all night trying to figure out who to get, but I doubt Matt Moore's name came up. Seems like the Vikes think they can contend for playoffs and more this year. So, a bigger name is likely in the mix. Moore seems like good insurance, not a guy to take you to the playoffs.

Watch them go for Kapernick

On Sirius NFL radio today, Brady Quinn (now a commentator) actually suggested that the guy the Vikings should be looking at is Matt Moore. As a former QB and teammate, Brady surprisingly holds Matt in high regard.

Wish nothing but success for Matt Moore. If he gets the chance to start for Minny, I'd be rooting for him.

Vikings will either trade for Kap or Sam Bradford.

Although, 1 week out of the season, it will take minimum 4 games for them to catch onto the playbook.

Worth looking into but I doubt they would give us much.. Right now would you take a 5th rd pick for Moore?????

Considering Teddy only threw for 3200/14/9 last year, they may feel they can get by with Shaun Hill. Michael Vick is available as is TJ Yates. I really don't see them making a trade but if they did it would be a 7th rounder.

If I were them and I was going to trade for anybody it would be McCarron or Foles. Its too bad Fitz wasn't still on the market, he would have made a lot more money at the very least. They probably should sign Mettenberger now and wait to see what shakes out before trading for Moore. In fact I wish we'd give them Moore for a conditional 8th round pick and sign Mettenberger ourselves.

Have you seen our backups? God no. Moore gets dogged on here for his preseason play, but let's not forget that none of that matters. The coaches know what they have in him so he probably gets directives to target certain other players. Regular season- decent backup QB. Those other guys in the fins QB room are way too raw to step in. It'd be worse than when Pat White jumped in vs the Steelers.

Back
Top Bottom