Trade Matt Moore to Minnesota | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Matt Moore to Minnesota

Nobody should bring up Michael Vick's name here... He's done. Goodbye.

A couple of years ago maybe, but Moore has looked awful for a while now where as guys like Derek Anderson and Drew Stanton have been competent fill-ins on good teams. I think they will end up going for a veteran journeyman over the likes of Kaepernick or Bradford but I doubt it'll be Moore.

Our luck they'll snatch Doughty up for nothing and contend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'd love to trade matt moore to minny lol

and i got nothing but respect for em, but minny isn't sending over squat for a 1 year "matt moore the starter" show.

They were probably up all night trying to figure out who to get, but I doubt Matt Moore's name came up. Seems like the Vikes think they can contend for playoffs and more this year. So, a bigger name is likely in the mix. Moore seems like good insurance, not a guy to take you to the playoffs.

They're not gonna get anybody's starting qb, and I think it would be in their best interest to at least get someone that can prevent a totally wasted season. Matt Moore fits that bill. No way they're thinking " we are still super bowl contenders we just need a new pro bowl Qb!". Those are hard to come by, and if you lose one one week before the season starts you're pretty much effed.

I don't think anyone's going to trade for Matt Moore. He was available in free agency and nobody wanted him. Right now, he still has value to the Dolphins, but for the rest of the NFL, that ship has sailed.

I think the Eagles are the most obvious trade partners for them

But I would love to unload Moore to them and roll with the youngins

Can you imagine this place if Moore rode that team to the playoffs and/or beyond

Watch them go for Kapernick

Pretty sure that no ones gonna touch kap right now... Here was a report earlier on rotoworld that 7 different FO were asked about him and the consensus was that there's a good chance he doesn't play another down and he's blackballed out of the league

They're not gonna get anybody's starting qb, and I think it would be in their best interest to at least get someone that can prevent a totally wasted season. Matt Moore fits that bill. No way they're thinking " we are still super bowl contenders we just need a new pro bowl Qb!". Those are hard to come by, and if you lose one one week before the season starts you're pretty much effed.

i think they already have that in Shaun hill...and they have a pretty good defense to lean on a bit too..doesn't make sense that they'd give up assets for Matt moore

It seems to me, for us to go ahead and trade Moore and put ourselves in a situation without a proven backup, we'd want more in return than Moore would ever command.

It's not worth putting ourselves in that situation unless it's a future changing type pick....not the 7th rounder he'll probably command.

I would love to see that reaction in MINN on 9/11 to a guy sitting on his hands in protest. Especially with the debut of that 1bil dollar stadium.

As for who to trade for...Glennon from TB.

Nobody wants Matt Moore

What if we add Dallas Thomas to the deal, for a last round pick, and if by the first 2 games they dislike the deal, just send us back Moore for the late round pick, and they can keep Thomas just for trying.

Back
Top Bottom