Trade Official: Alonzo Mourning, A. Williams, E. Williams, 2 1st rounders for Carter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Official: Alonzo Mourning, A. Williams, E. Williams, 2 1st rounders for Carter

I don't think their protected unless they have the first overrall. With that in mind, the Nets aren't losing picks they just sent the one's Denver sent them over the summer for Kenyon Martin!

That makes the deal even crappier for Toronto. Basically, they don't get a player in return for Vince who can start(Mourning can start, but can't play more than 25 mins - if even that, and he'll be bought out) and contribute on a consistant basis. I thought the whole point of the deal was to get 2 good first round picks. In case Toronto's front office doesn't have a clue, a good pick in the NBA is basically top 10, and nothing below.

just......well.....wow.

****e deal and still have Rose. Oh well, kicked the crap out of them yesterday. I am immensely pissed off that neither Krstic or Planinic were involved. At least they have potential to be something.

Back
Top Bottom