Training Camp question (attending) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp question (attending)

Jersey DolFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hey So. Fl guys, and others who have attended camp. I have attended a few practices myself. However, this year i am bringing my mom and family down as well. We were wondering if there was any option to do some sort of VIP thing at practice. I have seen people sitting in some shaded areas close to the team on previous visits, i'm not sure if that is media/season ticket holders/contest winners etc. I know there was a contest for VIP tour etc, but i was wondering if the organization charges for any standard type VIP attendance that we would just be able to pay outright. My mom is recovering from mild skin cancer and would rather stay out of the sun but wants to see practice.

i figured i would ask around here before i called the Phins.

thanks in advance for any insight.

That's the area for the players families but try give it a shot and talk to a dolphin rep about it.

It's reserved for family / Media if its the top above the bleachers if this is the area you are speaking of.
If its a week day you could probably ask your season ticket rep. Just bring lots of sun block and wear white. It will be brutal.

Back
Top Bottom