Travel Packages | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travel Packages

DanTheManMarino

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Whats up Dol-fans !!!..... I was wondering if anyone knew any good websites for company's who offer travel packages to sporting events because i live in Massachusetts and was thinking of taking a trip this year to a game. Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts??...... Thanx
GO DOLPHINS !!!!

Whats up Dol-fans !!!..... I was wondering if anyone knew any good websites for company's who offer travel packages to sporting events because i live in Massachusetts and was thinking of taking a trip this year to a game. Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts??...... Thanx
GO DOLPHINS !!!!

Try this:

clear.gif

http://www.roadtrips.com/?pl=2&screen=scnGetExtHtml&_param=football_pl1

Scroll to the bottom for the different football games..Miami is there.

Last edited by a moderator:
In this economy airfare and hotel prices are pretty cheap.... You can do it on your own and get really good deals.... They're trying to fill rooms and fill seats.

Check out our website for great Miami Dolphins Travel Packages. (if you already have tickets, we will give you a $75 ticket credit off your package)
**June special** - We're giving a $25 commission to you for each person you refer that signs up for a trip this season!! So refers your friends and go for FREE!!

Check out the site, and feel free to PM me with any questions.

Back
Top Bottom