Travis Henry prepared to sit out season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travis Henry prepared to sit out season

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/11195087.htm
Henry is through playing for the Buffalo Bills, intent to sit out as long as it takes the team to trade him.

"I'm definitely not going back to Buffalo if that's what you want to hear," the running back told The Associated Press on Monday from his home in Orlando, Fla. "No minicamps. No training camp. No nothing. ... I packed my stuff and left. As soon as the season was over, I was out of there and I didn't have any plans of coming back."

Henry, who started during his first three seasons in Buffalo, has one year left on his contract and is unwilling to spend another year as Willis McGahee's backup.
Lets offer a 4th round pick and Wade Smith. :roflmao: Bills messed this trade up. At least with Surtain he will still play for us if we can't trade him.

This guys career has taken a nosedive. He can really play though. Someone is going to get him on the cheap.

I could see Chicago trying to get him. I want Ricky to leavue us alone once and for all so we can know exactly where we stand on the RB front.

If the Cards wont be able to trade up or the Bucs then i see one of them trade to get Henry.

Back
Top Bottom